Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

My 100 'likes' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 100 'likes' (748 Views)

See What This Rat Did To My 100 Dollar Bill / Can I Get 250 Likes For My DP? / Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 100 'likes' by ITbomb(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
On this occasion of my 100 likes AT A BLOW.
No be say I no dey get am but I never wake up for morning and see 100 likes before.
Calls for celebration , haters are free to die
First of all, I give thanks to the Almighty God for giving me such a brain full of inspiration and wisdom far above my enemies and most friends.
I also wish to express my appreciation to the following.
Nairaland : for giving me a platform to express my my brilliant views
Nokia : for providing a phone with the cat-with-nine-lives symbian and recently the mighty Lumia with WP8 - People that really care about you synchronizing your digital life across any platform . Not like those restrictive pad and berries.
Opera : if all mini were like operamini , then mini skirt would not be a problem wearing to church.
Brilliant , neat , tidy , robust across board browser.
Mozilla Firefox : I prefer you to opera on desktop
Zinox : Proudly Nigerian, providing problem free computing power since 2009.
Airtel : Being a faithful subscriber since 2005 . I have been through Econet, short-lived vodacom , V-mobile , celtel , zain , and now airtel . With 1 gig for N1200 , I'm in for life , please don't follow those green and yellow bois to block it o.
Sumec Fireman : for providing power to feed my devices especially when others 'Hold ' their power.
To all that liked my post, I wish Nairaland is not owned by a dictator , some actions may have to be discussed and voted before implementation. I really would have love to identify all of you and send your due recharge pin per 'like'
Once again , God bless me

2 Likes

Re: My 100 'likes' by ITbomb(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
What a boring Monday
Re: My 100 'likes' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
---
Edited cool
Re: My 100 'likes' by ITbomb(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Maybe I should have put this in the dairy section. poor me, I have no dairy.
I cant stand the smell of some haters
Re: My 100 'likes' by sKy007: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Congratulations
person
Re: My 100 'likes' by ITbomb(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
hornipipe: ---
Edited cool
Thank your stars, I was already mixing some leaves with the egg of a 3 days old chicken for you
Re: My 100 'likes' by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
sKy007: Congratulations
person
you really should learn how to give a compliment without sounding offensive
Re: My 100 'likes' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
You are a made man bro.
Re: My 100 'likes' by ITbomb(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
val_dee: You are a made man bro.

Now we are talking,
send me your airtel number for your free pin and dont forget to keep 'liking'
Re: My 100 'likes' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITbomb:
Thank your stars, I was already mixing some leaves with the egg of a 3 days old chicken for you
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Dr. Tinuade Okoro, Emerges Best Graduating Medical Student In Ghana / What tribe is sexkills from? / How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Only Son Is A Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.