Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

When The Picture You Once Liked Turns Wierd. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / When The Picture You Once Liked Turns Wierd. (677 Views)

I Never Really Liked Angelo - Beverly's Mom Says She's Glad Her Daughter Is Back / WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Picture You Once Liked Turns Wierd. by buccal(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
This always sound funny to me.sometimes we snap pictures which we really like and cherish and in the space of some years,you look at the picture and you feel like hiding it and it seems very ugly to you,sometimes ago I checked my pictures which I uploaded some years ago on facebook and I was like, was my eye opened when I uploaded this pix.Have ever had this feeling? Share your experience
Re: When The Picture You Once Liked Turns Wierd. by ijebabe: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please you people won't kill me on Nairaland grin
Re: When The Picture You Once Liked Turns Wierd. by temisukanmi(f): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2013
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ar not †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ only one dearie, †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ pics I luvd so much den n use dem as ma dp ar nw wierd/ babyish wen I see dem now.

I fink it has 2do wif maturity or so.

CHAOS.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Gains Admission Into London University / Nigeria Celebs Spend It All In South Africa Bt Hw Many SA Celebs Visit 9ja / Arsene Wenger Causes Commotion In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.