Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Hurray!!! I'm About To Get A Job Via This... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hurray!!! I'm About To Get A Job Via This... (944 Views)

I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform / Please Help Me, I'm About To Be Stranded. / Job Offer And I'm About Going For NYSC: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! I'm About To Get A Job Via This... by assalaamat(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
I was browsing through the internet this afternoon and I discovered this wonderful scam-free website,so I decided to share with you guys.The website is "www.",infact it's the fastest platform through which a good job can be secured,try it guys and you shall give a good testimony Insha Allah.Goodluck to us all guys!
Re: Hurray!!! I'm About To Get A Job Via This... by k4kenny(f): 3:12am On Mar 05, 2013
I have been seeing the advert of the site for sometime now, didn't know u can find jobs there, thought it was for buying and selling used stuff. Will check it out and see how it goes. Thanks for d info. Ma salam smiley
Re: Hurray!!! I'm About To Get A Job Via This... by dominique(f): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2013
Op, I've been seeing your frantic ssearch for employment on this site. Hope this one click for you. Allah indeed rewards the patient smiley. I'll check out the site myself.

(1) (Reply)

Welrond Consult / Petroleum Products Marketing Management Graduate Training Program / 4gottenplaces Project Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.