Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives (1462 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
i just received a call from dragnet hr follow by an email to answer and submit some question withn 24hrs. did anyone reiieve any of such.guys lets talk.
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Dfavouredone: i just received a call from dragnet hr follow by an email to answer and submit some question withn 24hrs. did anyone reiieve any of such.guys lets talk.
yes. Am tru with that stage. Got that call january,I shld be starting any moment from now.
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
slimmy05: yes. Am tru with that stage. Got that call january,I shld be starting any moment from now.
u said u got thesame call in january, i got mine 4th march 2013. that means they re callin individuals differently.pls whn exactly in jan were u called,since u send ur answer hv they called u,if yes,when and what do they tell u.is there any other stage after this.please reply.thanks.
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by jadepinkett(f): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
hello house, pls i just received a txt from dragnet invytn me for an apt test wit dragnet solns. Was referred to my mail for details, unfortunately i've nt received the mail. Pls anybody wit similar txt shld help me wit the mail contents so i knw date nd venue.
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Dfavouredone: u said u got thesame call in january, i got mine 4th march 2013. that means they re callin individuals differently.pls whn exactly in jan were u called,since u send ur answer hv they called u,if yes,when and what do they tell u.is there any other stage after this.please reply.thanks.
I got test materials and questions in my email from them which I answered and scanned back to them. Received a mail of my success in the test and was sent a guarantor form and bio-data form to fill abd sumbit. Last week, I got another email for me to send my passport photograph which I have done. Well, all this happened between january-february. It is commision based bro..
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote
author=slimmy05] I got test materials and questions in my email from
them which I answered and scanned back to them. Received a mail of my
success in the test and was sent a guarantor form and bio-data form to
fill abd sumbit. Last week, I got another email for me to send my
passport photograph which I have done. Well, all this happened between
january-february. It is commision based bro.. [/quote] thanks broda, u too much,
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Visocrate(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
NLANDERS MY EMAIL HAS NOT BEEN OPENING FOR A WHILE NOW CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THE CONTENT OF DRAGNET INFO 08167265869
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by luvprince4real(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
i Got a test too from dragnet inviting me for an aptitude test, was referred to my Email but i found nothing of such there. what is hapening?
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by konfirm: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
I dnt think this dragnet are organised got the text too check my mail and its nothing
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
You guys should chill, you'll get the mail. If you can remember your dragnet id and password. Jut log on to. Wwww.faceoftesting.com or org. Then log in there. Just a try though
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
slimmy05: I got test materials and questions in my email from
them which I answered and scanned back to them. Received a mail of my
success in the test and was sent a guarantor form and bio-data form to
fill abd sumbit. Last week, I got another email for me to send my
passport photograph which I have done. Well, all this happened between
january-february. It is commision based bro..
i just got a mail
with attach forms of bio-data to add passport, guarantors form and
agreement of service.though it is commission like u said the commission
was not stated,i dnt knw if u hv an idea of hw the commission is? wat
state is the ur terretory? hv u been contacted since u sent back ur
bio-data form? pls reply let rob minds since it appears we are on
thesame page.
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dfavouredone: i just got a mail with attach forms of bio-data to add passport, guarantors form and agreement of service.though it is commission like u said the commission was not stated,i dnt knw if u hv an idea of hw the commission is? wat state is the ur terretory? hv u been contacted since u sent back ur bio-data form? pls reply let rob minds since it appears we are on thesame page.
you are to fill only the bio-data form with passport and give your guarantor theirs to fill and attach passport to it. Then scan and send back to them. Do that asap. Well I am located in Port Harcourt. They didn't discuss with me as regards how the commission is going to be, what they did was give me the email address of the Verification service head, Mr. Ajidahun. I have been contacted after I sent them my gurantor and bio-data form. They sent me an email to send them my passport(scanned copy).
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2013
slimmy05: you are to fill only the bio-data form with passport
and give your guarantor theirs to fill and attach passport to it. Then
scan and send back to them. Do that asap. Well I am located in Port
Harcourt. They didn't discuss with me as regards how the commission is
going to be, what they did was give me the email address of the
Verification service head, Mr. Ajidahun. I have been contacted after I
sent them my gurantor and bio-data form. They sent me an email to send
them my passport(scanned copy).
thanks broda, i am in delta. did they send the agreement of service document because it appears u ddnt complete anytin like.i was sent an agreement of service document which they sent alongside the bio-data form and guarantor form and ask me to fill and sent back to them.did they send u the agreement of service document but u ddnt need to fill it OR they do not send to u at all.pls confirm.NOTE:THE AGREEMENT OF SERVICE DOCUMENT IS DIFFERNET FROM BIO-DATA AND GUARANTOR FORM.
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2013
Dfavouredone: thanks broda, i am in delta. did they send the agreement of service document because it appears u ddnt complete anytin like.i was sent an agreement of service document which they sent alongside the bio-data form and guarantor form and ask me to fill and sent back to them.did they send u the agreement of service document but u ddnt need to fill it OR they do not send to u at all.pls confirm.NOTE:THE AGREEMENT OF SERVICE DOCUMENT IS DIFFERNET FROM BIO-DATA AND GUARANTOR FORM.
they sent me the agreement form too and note my statement, you are to only fill the the guarantor form and bio data form.. Guy ave tried oo.. Dnt think I can take more questions
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
slimmy05: they sent me the agreement form too and note my
statement, you are to only fill the the guarantor form and bio data
form.. Guy ave tried oo.. Dnt think I can take more questions
slimmy baba, i hail u.u too much.catch u at the toppppppppppppppppp
Re: DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives by Dfavouredone: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
slimmy05: yes. Am tru with that stage. Got that call january,I shld be starting any moment from now.
have they called u since?

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At An Indigenous Ngo!!! / GNI Invite / Philips Electronics Is Massively Recruiting!! Apply Now -.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.