Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nimc Online Registration And Qr Code - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nimc Online Registration And Qr Code (1047 Views)

Www.gmail.com- Gmail Registration And Singnup / Use Your Smartphone To Scan Your ID Card (QR Code Technology) / Skype Registration And Download, Skype Sign Up Www.skype.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nimc Online Registration And Qr Code by Charlc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
I completed the National Identify registration online after going through the 11 stages and had a QR code generated and I was booked to present its printout to their office for biometric capturing. Right from their gate my online appointment was strange to them. Their well behaved staff incharge of registration could not utilize the generated QR code hence I had to go through the registration process afresh. It will be nice if NIMC gets the online registration right to ease the process of registration. Right now their state office in Jos registers only 30 person per day. This number can be doubled if their online process works. For more information on QR code generation please go to http://www.infotee.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Video Editing / Download The Hottest 2go Boosting App Now, Very Hot / Another Earth Found By NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.