Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Who Is That? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is That? (832 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That? by hrmkz: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
You join your spouse on the bed at night, wake him/her or up for couple session and the responce is "who is that"
What will you do?
Re: Who Is That? by greedie1(f): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
wake him or her properly, dats wat u do!!!!! u don't assume, u don't get angry, there is something called sleep talking or is it sleep walking??

u ensure dat ur partner is fully conscious den if the question persists.......
Re: Who Is That? by aadetoyin(f): 2:02am On Mar 05, 2013
I wouldn't rush to conclusions because my hubby is the type that sleep talks so I'll assume he is sleep talkin.
Just wake him up and ask wats up with the statement.
Shikena.
Re: Who Is That? by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Is dat all?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Shawama @ Home... Easy Steps / Couple Married For 71 Years Die Hours Apart / A Must Read! Mindset Determines If A Child Will End Up Rich Or Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.