Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Marital Issues With In-laws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Issues With In-laws (694 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Marital Issues: In Need Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marital Issues With In-laws by hotmolo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
They say when you marry a person, you marry his or her entire family. And try as we may to dismiss such statements as an exaggeration and an impossibility in our super independent lives, the truth is that somewhere in our hearts we know that we do in fact owe some fraction of our marriage to the existence of our in-laws. And contrary to what everyone may say, problems with in-laws arise when there's an equal participation from both parties. So it's not just a mother in-law who turns into a monster in-law and not just a daughter in-law who turns into a son stealer.
Things that you can do to solve such issues without tearing each others' hair out!
Read more
http://hotmolo..com/2013/03/marital-issues-with-in-laws.html
Re: Marital Issues With In-laws by Ivynwa(f): 2:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Hotmolo has got a blog---hippie!
Isn't the owner of this site kind, allowing all and sundry to advertise their business. He sure is kind.
Hotmolo i go come check out your blog later, keep up the good work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Widows Day-say A Prayer / Sons Vs Daughters – Who Cares More For Parents? / Newly Imported Automatic Salad And Vegetable Electric Slicer For Your Home,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.