Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! (20283 Views)

Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by coalcoal1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
GOD IS WONDERFUL

6 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by thelastPope(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

We all don't know what we have until we lose it and regain it back.

Who is science and which village is he from?

GOD IS WONDERFUL!!!

5 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
SimonAndal: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP ILLUMATI FOR HEALING IT. GIVE EARS TO THE HIGH LESBIAN WITCHSTRESSES FOR TAKING SEXY SEUN! GUN!

Wetin de sweet me na d 'sexy' u de put for d talk...either the illuminati is sexy or.like today..Seun is!!
Simon ke nan!!!

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dem for carry the pikin come meet TB Joshua or Chris Oyakhilome. the boy for don dey hear since.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by OluEmmaAss: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Halleluyah!

5 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
timpaker:

I trust my guy, him no dey slack for any topic. cool cool grin grin grin

Ur obsession for Illuninati dey enter ur head cheesy cheesy
_
It's not Illuminati, how many times will I say it? It's ILLUMATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Awon ti o ti sinwin po lori nairaland!
Plenty mad ppl dey ds forum!
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by nijanigga: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
mallam would have been sad, for not being able to send him begging.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Uniquexty(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
I kneel in awe of the Alpha and Omega.......

4 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Francheezy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
SimonAndal: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP ILLUMATI FOR HEALING IT. GIVE EARS TO THE HIGH LESBIAN WITCHSTRESSES FOR TAKING SEXY SEUN! GUN!
GOD PLZ WE NEED U T0 PERF0RM A MIRACLE IN DIZ GUYZ LIFE.
CH0I...e n0 g0 beta 4 d pes0n way swear 4 u

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Elizabethoni(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
GOD is WONDERFUL!!! HE made the man that made the hearing possible through his divine inspiration and knowledge! All the glory must be To GOD ALMIGHTY!

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by theripper: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Baba God, we dey see ur hand work o, u just sidon gidigba for heaven dey control things for we earth. We dey troway hailings o. Chineke bu eze.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by cowgurl: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
LOL @ Ileke. I don't even know what to type but I do concur that-God is indeed wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by ziccoit: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge" ) is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science).

Now tell me the owner of knowledge and universe that science tries to understand?

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by ocelot2006(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
AWESOME GOD!!! MIGHTY GOD!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by ckkris: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Watching!

Amadi-oha could not build even one maternity, instead na to destroy precious twins. Thank God for Mary Slessor.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by ckkris: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
ocelot2006:

AWESOME GOD!!! MIGHTY GOD!!! cheesy

We will lift up your name higher,
We will lift up your name higher

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by ckkris: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
It's not Illuminati, how many times will I say it? It's ILLUMATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 or half dozen
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
the baby is soooooooo cute
We thank Jesus

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
ckkris:

Amadi-oha could not build even one maternity, instead na to destroy precious twins. Thank God for Mary Slessor.

[size=16pt]SHUT THE F*CK UP XTIAN! AMADIOHA IS A GOD OF THUNDER! NOT A MAN-GOD LIKE JESUS! AMADOHA DOESNT INVOLVE ITSELF DIRECTLY IN PETTY HUMAN AFFAIRS! OUR GODS DO NOT BRIBE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP THEM LIKE YOUR MAN GODS! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO EARN IT![/size]

[size=32pt]THE GODS ARE WONDERFUL![/size]

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by austin4real(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oh lord my God, how excellent is your name in all the earth how excellent is your name. We praise u for the gift of hearing bestowed on these beautiful babies... Who's dat one talking abt amadioha dere.. Are u a learner...

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by touchmeder: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
stillwater: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2cGPuvNlGc[/flash]

Lovely lovely song see me dey thank God.
Blessed be his name... grin
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2013

God is truly wonderful! Deal with it!!!

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
I like how scientists manage to study or repair what God has created, with their brains which God created too, and then give themselves a pat on the back.

BABA GOD NONI JARE! grin

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by eghost247(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2013

Lol
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by YorubaOmoge: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
I need to whiplash you Nigerians.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by lagcity(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mehn, I would like to see that kid eat doritos, the crunch will drive him crazy since he has not experienced it b4.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by lagcity(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oahray: I like how scientists manage to study or repair what God has created, with their brains which God created too, and then give themselves a pat on the back.

BABA GOD NONI JARE! grin

bleeeee! sad
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by YorubaOmoge: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oahray: I like how scientists manage to study or repair what God has created, with their brains which God created too, and then give themselves a pat on the back.

BABA GOD NONI JARE! grin

Arent you even ashamed to say that youur God's creation (according to you) needed to be fixed to work appropriately?

He needs to upgrade from mud and hot air. wink
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Oahray: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Arent you even ashamed to say that youur God's creation (according to you) needed to be fixed to work appropriately?

He needs to upgrade from mud and hot air. wink
blah blah blah. God did not make the baby deaf, imperfection did.

Anyway, ba.ng your fists on your keyboard and watch a well written post appear by chance. tongue
There is no evidence of lifeless tools/technology appearing by chance, so why an even more complex life?

Let's see... A big ban.g happened by itself in your kitchen in your absence and dinner appeared grin Tell me something else jare.

Baba God noni cool
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by YorubaOmoge: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oahray: blah blah blah. God did not make the baby deaf, imperfection did.

Anyway, bang your fists on your keyboard and watch a well written post appear by chance. tongue
There is no evidence of lifeless tools/technology appearing by chance, so why an even more complex life?

Let's see... A big ban.g happened by itself in your kitchen in your absence and dinner appeared grin Tell me something else jare.

Baba God noni cool

Huh?

God did not make imperfection, Imperfection made itself?

Hmm

I thought God created EVERYTHING, even our genes that predisposes us to flawed personalities and behaviors (sin).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.