Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! (20366 Views)

Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video / Wonder Wedding: Day The Blind Played For Deaf And Dumb Couple - Photo / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Shugarlipz(f): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

We all don't know what we have until we lose it and regain it back.

Huh?...I dnt fink u know wat u sayin
God is wonderful, awesome
And incase u don't know...he is d best physician
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by armyofone(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
smh, the level of understanding of some here.

the picture showed Cochlear Implant and not Hearing Aid.

Cochlear Implant is more advanced than Hearing Aid. Although the US presently have more advanced hearing aid.

Cochlear Implant- An expensive surgery is done, electrodes are put in place that transmit sound to the brain. The baby in the picture has Cochlear Implant and not hearing aid. God bless America grin

Read further about Cochlear Implant.

SemperFi
God bless our troops.
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by lagcity(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oahray: yes, nothing complex can just appear without some sort of pre-existing force. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. But energy can be converted into matter (other forms of energy) and vice-versa.

Dude, even atheist science 'theories' are meaningless without assuming something must have always existed. They (your mentors) say the universe was birthed with the big ban.g. Now tell me Mr, what ban.ged and why?

Answer that with solid proof and I'd become atheist. For me, belief in God as a pre-existing intelligent force (creation itself is proof of intelligent design) is more reasonable than that atheist crap.

Who says anything banged? Did I tell you I believe in the big bang? You should respond directly to what I POSTED and stop rebutting what I didn't post. Why can't people just be honest and say they don't know anything about creation instead of coming up with god or the big bang? Why is that so hard for people like you? How is creation proof of intelligent design? I would love to hear you explain. And even if we are to go by intelligent design, how does god fit into that situation? What does intelligent design have to do with god? Is the intelligent designer the same god that you people pray to?
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
YorubaOmoge: Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

God...IS...WONDERFUL!! angry

He's an awesome God cheesy
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by MistadeRegal(m): 3:50am On Jan 14, 2015
YorubaOmoge:
Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

You losed FLAWLESSLY....

This is where you fall
Re: 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2015
YorubaOmoge:
Please no "God is wonderful" on this thread. SCIENCE MADE IT POSSIBLE!

please how did the child gain hearing. I will like to know as I have partial hearing lose of my right ear due to quinine in take in 2000. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.