Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? (12144 Views)

Iyanya Kukere Queen Competition - Entry 8 / Listen & Download - Iyanya Ft. D’banj – Kukere (remix) / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello Nairalanders..... Lets do dis one. Between ''Do Me'' by P-Square & ''Kukere'' by Iyanya, which of the songs do you think is a bigger HIT in Nigeria and across Africa in terms of Acceptance, Airplay, Street Credibility & Overall Popularity with the masses? Oya keep the comments coming....
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by oluwadare26(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2013
Do me was a better "HIT" to Kukere...Though kukere also was a hit but sorrounded by a lot of Competition 4rm Azonto, Etighi, Oliver twist unlike Do me dat as no competition during its time.... I go for "Do Me"

14 Likes

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Mc9JA(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
shocked grin
oluwadare26: Do me was a better "HIT" to Kukere...Though kukere also was a hit but sorrounded by a lot of Competition 4rm Azonto, Etighi, Oliver twist unlike Do me dat as no competition during its time.... I go for "Do Me"
very rit!
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ok guyz.. Keep it coming...
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ok Nairalanders, make we yarn. P Square's Do Me or Iyanya's Kukere, which of these 2 songs was a bigger Hit both in Nigeria & across Africa.. Keep yo views coming...
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by UyiIredia(m): 3:27am On Jun 25, 2013
'Do Me' kills and buries 'Kukere' visually and audio-wise.

8 Likes

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia: 'Do Me' kills and buries 'Kukere' visually and audio-wise.
grin Ok noted. Datz a good one.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by omar22(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kukere is heard WORLDWIDE!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
omar22: Kukere is heard WORLDWIDE!!!
Ok, noted.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2013
'Do me' was tight tho Kukere rocked arnd d globe,wit d twist of etighi dance n swag...Am settlin 4 'All ma ladies.....' was on point lik full stop.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Dubemkelly: 'Do me' was tight tho Kukere rocked arnd d globe,wit d twist of etighi dance n swag...Am settlin 4 'All ma ladies.....' was on point lik full stop.
Ok.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Still on the matter.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Peterwizzy: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
haba habatically if i tell u say not less than 70-80%of this world neva hear oliver twist talk less of kukere abeg o guy
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by mudina: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kukere was G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅,but it was surrounded wit compitetion like. Azonto n etigi,unlike do ♍e̶̲̥̅̊ dë®ë was no compitetion n d was very G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ hit song S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ den ȋ̝̊̅ go 4 do ♍e̶̲̥̅̊

1 Like

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2013

So is "do me". I have a non-Africans friends who love "do me" and other p-square songs.

They haven't heard of kukere o !!

2 Likes

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Baba419(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2013
E get as e dey do me, that track is timeless
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Baba419: E get as e dey do me, that track is timeless
#Gbaam!!!!
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by dahdah: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2013
NA THE WAY U DEY DO D THINGS U DO ,E BE LIKE SAY U GET PLANS FOR ME AND U IF I PUT IT ON U, U PUT IT ON ME WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO SOO IF U DO ME I DO U......... DO ME ALL D WAY JARE

5 Likes

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by jiggaz(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
If u do me I do u, man no go vex. lol.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Baba419(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Forget naija and africa, i believe say if aliens wan listen naija music na do me.

2 Likes

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Dygeasy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kukere thingz!
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by femi4: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Video wise, Kukere na wash!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nezyjagz(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
jiggaz: Hello Nairalanders..... Lets do dis one. Between ''Do Me'' by P-Square & ''Kukere'' by Iyanya, which of the songs do you think is a bigger HIT in Nigeria and across Africa in terms of Acceptance, Airplay, Street Credibility & Overall Popularity with the masses? Oya keep the comments coming....
Do Me rocked better
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do me,kukere was more in Naija but not Africa.My humble opinion though
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by BabaEleko(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do me.
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by spaq: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do me all da way,..
Psquare composed dat song dey were stil answerin deir real name cheesy
Re: Do Me Vs Kukere - Which Was The Bigger HIT In Nigeria & Across Africa? by sigidporte(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
none!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meaning Of Bobo Me Song By Ada / ALAT By Wema Launches "Sounds Of ALAT" / Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.