Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? (648 Views)

10 Common Misconceptions About Ibadan. / Top 10 Misconceptions About The Yoruba Tribe / Some Common Misconceptions Nigerians Have About Other Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Since I joined this interactive forum, I noticed some disappointments; our men habor so much misconceptions about us especially when it relates to dating. One annoying example is that we (naija women) are only after their money. Is it the kind of men that are on nairaland that think this way or some local ladies on nairaland that are to blame for representing us so terribly?

Imagine a female on nairaland calling herself razz, bad girl and the likes. I was reading a thread today and to my dismay, one girl was telling a guy if he wants her to "shove it in his arr.se". Do you have a pe.enis to insert in his arr.se?
I know that some men don't have any regard for women. Though you're seemingly annonymous on nairaland, please represent yourself well. Sometimes, you can defend yourself if a man tries to belittle you but think twice about the words you use. You are not a man, not harsh or rigid. Let's be feminine at all times.

Can we have classy women in this corner? Lets use this medium to let our men know what ideas/misconceptions that need to be changed.
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by FXKing2012(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Nigerian ladies are known to love money; ladies will follow any man with money not minding his other qualities.
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by ATMC(f): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2013
^add d word most to your vocabulary, it'll be of great help to you.
@op everybody is entitled to choose how he@she wants to behave and i don't think its wise to interfer with dt. One man's meet is another's poison. If a girl wants to be razz its her choice, its all about variety.
@topic ask 190
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by Omexonomy: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2013
TRUTH BE TOLD, THOUGH IT IS BITTER.
If you dont have milions in ur account forget nigerian women they love money die and they can do anything to get a rich man. One even told me that i have to give her 200k to bribe her mother and siblings b4 we can start a relationship. I gave her thirty thousand and promise to pay as we go she refuse.
Re: What Misconceptions Do Our Men Have About Naija Ladies That Needs To Change? by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
^ So you are so puccie-whipped or low on the self esteem scale that you have to pay a lady to date her?
With men like you all over town,why won't ladies treat men anyhow undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Shouldn't Be Happening In This Day & Age! / Yoruba, An Overview / Ooni Alaafin Supremacy Tussle Ends Soon__ Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.