Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye (9115 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 5:07am On Mar 05, 2013
RCCG OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTION TUESDAY 5TH MARCH 2013 FEED ON HIS WORD BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
Memorise: But his delight is in the law of the LORD: and in his law doth he mediate day and night
Psalm 1:2

Read: Psalm 1: 1-2

Bible in one year: Acts 24-26

Action point: To meditate, you do not need to take a particular position: just separate yourself to God, read a portion of the scripture several times, and focus on it. As you think on it, let the Holy Spirit teach you.

In February, we learnt that faith must be backed up with commensurate works in order to yield the right results. Furtherance to this, faith must be nurtured or nourished in you for it not to become extinct.

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"
Romans 10:17
Faith that is not fed soon dies, and when faith dies, it does not only lead to a situation of no faith, but could also lead to unbelief. Unbelief denies the capability of God; may your faith never become unbelief! To prevent such a negative change, constantly feed your faith. How? By tuning the ears of your spirit man to God's word. You can listen regularly to audio Bible. Where this is not possible, read the Bible aloud to yourself so that the letter can sink into your spirit man where it becomes life. Every Word of God you hear deposits some measure of faith in your spirit man if it is received. The more you hear God's Word, the greater your boldness. How often do you hear the Word of God?

To grow in faith, you must meditate on the Word you have heard. While transferring the mantle of leadership to Joshua, the Lord instructed him to always speak God's Word and to mediate on them day and night (Joshua 1:cool. Meditation is what takes you from the letters into the spirit behind the Word. Meditation takes you on a journey from the surface into the depth. The truth is, the Word of God is deep, very deep. Romans 11:33 says,

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgements, and his ways past finding out”

It is never enough to scratch the surface, go deeper with the Word through a planned careful study of the Bible and meditation. Meditation brings understanding. It also brings divine blessings. According to today's reading, those who meditate day and night on God's Word are blessed. That means the time set apart to meditate on His Word is not a waste. Through meditation, you are relocated from lack, insufficiency and dryness to the inexhaustible river side of God. Meditation makes you to bear fruit in your season, prevents withering, and ensures success in all you do. If you do not take time to meditate on God's Word, you are robbing yourself of great blessings. Start today. You can begin with 20 -30 minutes morning and evening. Write down the revelations you get, and it shall be well with you.

http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-tuesday-5th.html

14 Likes

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by shewanna: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks OP! Lord help me to feed on your word daily. Thy word is a lamp to my feet........
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by ayooke1: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2013
God Help me to follow your words daily.
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by sweetmimi(f): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2013
Lord help me to know you more and more. Amen.
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by toloruni: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2013
My spirit man be alive to d word of God.IJN.

1 Like

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2013
share pls
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Oludrex(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2013
YES BOSS!!!
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Emoticon: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Lead me to the Right Part, Lord. Blessed be ur name.
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Gospelgirl(f): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2013
May the Lord bless the hearing of His word.(Amen)
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by henry247(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Lord,ur grace is all I need to grow in d word
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2013
All I need is you Lord

Thanks Op
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Lucy001(f): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank you Jesus for your word.
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2013
Not about Adeboye but the message
Its a free gift from God only if you know
Lots are v weak to meditate and know their rights
"Eyes have not seen nor ears heard nor entered into the heart of man, what God has prepared for those who love Him"1Cor 2:9
If only you love him enough and seek him
Some are v weak to extent of waiting on the
Pastors to study the word and translate to them
Or pray for them as he is the blessed one,that is even good enough,
Some go as far as seeking to know what God has done for them even when God already wrote it all in his book
Seek ye 1st the kingdom of God and others will be added
“Oh what needless pain we bear,all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer

3 Likes

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by holyman44: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2013
The word of God is SPIRIT n LIFE wen u make it an integral part of u i.e meditating on it day n night u will soon have the very LIFE of God in u.Then ur life would start to have meaning.
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by bestower: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Pray without ceasing, fast without complains,work dilligently towards ur dreams,then holy spirit will bestow upon u ur ambition.food for thought.
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by ITbomb(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
This daily devotional should be on one thread updated everyday instead of each day , a new thread to help us follow it
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by hardbody: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Na wa oo. Online, Nigerians are very religious, on fridays, they troop to the mosques, on sundays, they fill all manner of buildings called churches, infact at specific times of the year, some consistently carry out ancestral worship. In all these, crime is on increase, politicians are looting us black and blue, immorality is on a steep rise, all sorts of negative things are happening around us with people killing others as if its nothing. The ALUU 4 were killed by Nigerians sharing at least one of these religious convictions and they did not remember 'thou shall not kill' or that 'all men are brothers'.

For avoidance of doubt, i profess christianity and i try to be a practical christian, however, how can the rest of Nigerians live what they preach, because if half the people that claim to be religious carry out a fraction of what they are taught, Nigeria has more than enough resources to give us a per capita income close to what the US is enjoying.

In my workplace, they think i am a renegade because i refuse to join them in early morning interdenominational devotion and my reason is simple, those guys at the helm of the praying warriors are the ones that cook books, tell all sorts of lies even to junior staff and they do all sorts. I tell them i refuse to be part of that hypocrisy. One thing is certain, i work hard and deliver on my job promises and that i believe is better than mouthing religion at every opportunity just to appear holy. I hate false life.

5 Likes

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by benjaminedicha: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
His word is all i need to build my world.

1 Like

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by lanetrips: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dwelling on the word of GOD does a whole lot for the mind,body and soul.I pray GOD gives us the grace to read the Bible more.'Some' of us are always claiming to be busy and thus neglect the word.GOD help us.amen

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oh Christ! Nigeria and religion! sad
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
very sad indeed. confused bunch of people... wasted generation sad

1 Like

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by 4good(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
1 Corinth. 2:14
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"

I guess the moderators need not block anybody's post or comment. Our posts and responses tell others our attitudes to things and who we are and most importantly it helps the servants of God here to know how well people are receiving God's word so we know how to intensify our efforts at preaching and teaching.

Not all of us are beleivers (if not Jesus would have come back). Not all of us know what/who we beleive. Not all Nairalanders know why they should even beleive in Jesus Christ. So, please, let the forum be open to all and sundry to comment on anything expecially that has to do with salvation.
God bless this forum and its moderators.

2 Likes

Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
4good: 1 Corinth. 2:14
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"

I guess the moderators need not block anybody's post or comment. Our posts and responses tell others our attitudes to things and who we are and most importantly it helps the servants of God here to know how well people are receiving God's word so we know how to intensify our efforts at preaching and teaching.

Not all of us are beleivers (if not Jesus would have come back). Not all of us know what/who we beleive. Not all Nairalanders know why they should even beleive in Jesus Christ. So, please, let the forum be open to all and sundry to comment on anything expecially that has to do with salvation.
God bless this forum and its moderators.
wise words
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by nnekaesthergm: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
God help me to make my face stronger
Re: Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye by dbride: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pastor Adegboye, may the favour of God increase in your life.
Please advise your followers; in every gathering, they seem to replace God Jesus with the G.O. Yes they do it unconsciously but that shows how much "G.O." has eaten them up. I always ask: where is the place of God in all this. So much reference made to the General Overseer. Clearly, it is not your fault, but teach them to do the right thing. You seem to be competing with God in all their gatherings and that is Satan quietly at work!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations / Jesus V Muhammed - Muslim Response - Talk Islam / Easy Believism : Is Eternal Security A False Gospel? - Ralph Yankee Arnold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.