Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

YO-YO Fans And Players In Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / YO-YO Fans And Players In Nigeria? (497 Views)

Soccer Fans And Punters Lounge / My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting / Invite Old Time Friends, Families, Fans And Well Wishers To Your Party/ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YO-YO Fans And Players In Nigeria? by kinethic: 7:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Do Nigerians like YOYO ?I want to see if the game can be accepted or played in Nigeria.
I am a manager to 3 Professional Taiwanese players .I organize games and shows for them at schools, occasions ,children activities,parties ,also free show at parks and some side shows..We also get some sponsors. They have been to competitions in Japan USA Hong Kong China Singapore Czech etc..
It took me time to convince them to manage them.
An idea struck me if the game can be accepted in Nigeria.
Staging competitions,search for sponsors and may be put up something like centre for learning YOYO. The game is fast growing and acceptable.
I have written to the YOYO federation to expand into Africa.
But I want to seek opinions from here first. Plz help una brother.
It's a good business and may give some youths jobs.
Over here people play it full time and some part time but they are making cash.
Plz any suggestion is appreciated..

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give First 10 People That Call Me Avast Antivirus That Last Till 2038 / Samsung Galaxy Tab2 And Dell Inspiron Laptop As Collateral For N70,000 Loan Pls / Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.