Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Need A Warehouse In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Warehouse In Lagos (1728 Views)

For Lease A Warehouse On One Acre Of Land At Toll Gate, Sango Ota. / FOR SALE-A Storey Building With A Warehouse @ Agege WITH GOOD TITLE / A Warehouse For Sale In Effurun,delta State(#150m (2) (3) (4)

Need A Warehouse In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2013
I need a 500m2 warehouse for rent in lagos urgently.
Inbox me your rate,location and picture(if possible) to ifyalways @gmail.com
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2013
Mainland preferably.
Urgent as in urgent!
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by ganiladworld: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
A big warehouse is available at adebisi awosoga street cement bus stop off lagos/abeokuta exp rd.
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by erundupe: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2013
@ify....if you could remember my posts with the headies:Quiet fortunes make 750USD Monthly doing Survey Online...i was so disappointed to read ur comments by challenging the Genuity of my post...i'll like to contest with you based on ur knowledge regarding what you knew about Survey.i can as well prove to you that i av a Survey that pays up to 75USD Per Survey daily 2250USD Monthly...but before i could go further i want you to give me one advertising paying site(CLICK AND GET PAID) like the ONE i gave in my posting AND I WILL STOP POSTING FREE INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND...I'M HERE TO HELP PEOPLE FREE OF CHARGE.

THIS IS A CHALLEGE FOR U...GIVE ME ONE SINGLE PAYING ADS ON THE INTERNET AND U WIN!!!

workingmom377@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2013
^look, don't you dare bring your nonsense here. Imagine the effrontery ! Coming here to advertise your BS.
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2013
ganilad world: A big warehouse is available at adebisi awosoga street cement bus stop off lagos/abeokuta exp rd.
oga, what is a "big warehouse" ? You sure say you be biz man so?

My post says, quote exact size, rent/pay day, pictures and send to my inbox.

I've gotten one anyways but still need 2 more.
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by APFM(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Ify,

I have answered your question on the comment you made to the post of APFM

https://www.nairaland.com/1132487/sales-representatives-needed
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by tenoverten101: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
You've shown that u're one of d most frustrated internet users.moreso,u're talking as if u've known it all.it makes me 2 wonder what planet u're living in...what do u mean by Advertising my Biz?what i was giving out is an information that could change ur entire life for better only if u're ready to learn...I doubt if u knew what 3M's means on the internet...Nevertheless,I think u need some tips on how to make money 4rm Survey's which is d most paying on the internet TODAY.

Tips on how to make Money on SURVEY...

1:YOU NEED TO KNOW THE MOST PAYING COMPANY/COMPANIES.

2:YOUR AREA OF SPECIALIZATION DETERMINE'S THE NUMBER'S OF SURVEYS U GET IN A DAY.

3:HOW OFTEN DO U VISIT'S THE INTERNET DAILY.

4:YOU NEED TO GET THE SURVEY'S ALERT ON TIME AND TRY TO ANSWER THE SURVEY QUESTION ON TIME.

5:THE MOST PAYING SURVEY'S ARE RESTRICTED TO THE RESIDENT OF USA AND CANADA ONLY.

6:YOU NEED TO REGISTER WITH A USA ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER MOST EXPECIALLY IF U AV A RELATIVE OR FRIENDS LIVING OVERSEAS.

7:LASTLY YOU NEED A STRONG VPN TO BYPASS THE HURDLES OF IP DETECTION.

I HOPE THIS LITTLE INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU AND A LOT OF YOUNG SMART NIGERIANS...

I'M NOT A MAGICIAN,ANY1 COULD EASILY SEARCH THE INTERNET AND SOURCE FOR INFORMATION.BUT IF U DON'T AV THE TIME TO SPARE.I'M AVAILABLE TO HELP FREE OF CHARGE.ANYDAY,ANY TIME.

Email address:workingmom377@yahoo.com.

THANK ME LATER!

GOOD LUCK!!!!
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
APFM, you are derailing this very thread.
Thank you.

Surveylies, no time for you. You get message for me?come to the vacancy section.

Barka d'jumai.
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by tenoverten101: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
I had find time to realized my pothencials and it has made me to Discovered myself...I've also Learnt dat No matter how much you try,You can Never Force Any1 to be PROSPER IN LIFE...IF ANY1 RELUNCTLY REFUSED TO PEOPLE'S IDEAS AND VIEWS,THEN SUCH PERSON/PERSON'S IS WALKING ON THE PATH OF FAILURE....NEXT TIME,PLS,DON'T JUDGE QUICKLY....I'M AN INTERNET GOLD DIGGER(POSITIVELY).

MEET ME AT THE TOP IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

PEACE YOR!
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by APFM(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
you wanted this by commenting on my thread.

Check our physical address

https://www.nairaland.com/1132487/sales-representatives-needed#14773827
Re: Need A Warehouse In Lagos by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
weird thread

Cost And Estimates / Latest On Ekiti Housing Corporation, Irewolede Housing Estate,ado Ekiti / Pic Of Tastefully Finished 5bed+bq In Osapa London Lekki 43m Net.