Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Oxygen Concentrator For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oxygen Concentrator For Sale (1923 Views)

Besting Selling Juice Concentrator In Juice Processing Line / Gnld Oxygen Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oxygen Concentrator For Sale by tonypark2008: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Oxygen concentrator for sale, please leave me your message here so that I can provide you the further information By E-mail.
thanks.

SL-01, 03, 05
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR O2

APPLICABLE SCOPE:
Respiratory illness, cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, altitude illness, sleeps hypoxemia; Pregnant women, mental laborer, students, excessively fat people,
old people;Acute or chronic oxygen deficiency caused by other illness such as insomnia and rhinitis etc.
WORKING PRINCIPLE
Adopts the world advanced Pressure Swing Adsorption(PSA) working principle use the air as the raw materials, no any other
additions required, powered on under normal temperature and adsorb the Nitrogen and other gases through molecular sieve, thus
the Oxygen (purity more than 90%) may
be separated from the air.

THE FUNCTION OF SL-05 DOUBLE OUTPUT
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR:

SL-05 DOUBLE OUTPUT OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR

MONITORING THE CONCENTRATION OF OXYGEN (OPTIONAL FEATURE): The machine will alarm when the oxygen concentration blow medical requirement; POWER FAILURE ALARM:
When the power failure suddenly, the oxygen concentrator will alarm;
DOUBLE OUTPUT:
There are two outputs of oxygen. It can supply oxygen for two people at the same time;
DISPLAY THE WORKING TIME:
The displayer can show the working and total working time;
THE MAXIMUM TIMING TIME IS 9 HOURS:
The timing time could be set between 10 minutes to 9 hours;
THE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR ADOPTS US-IMPORTED MOLECULAR SIEVE.

THE FEATURES OF SL-05 DOUBLE OUTPUT OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR:
MONITORING THE CONCENTRATION OF OXYGEN (OPTIONAL FEATURE):
German imported oxygen concentration sensor, good precision, long service life, steady performance;
LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY:
Equipped with LCD, show all the functions, more convenient for the user.

OXYGEN FLOW OUTPUT
MODEL. CONCENTRATION RATE PRESSURE
%(V/V) (L/min) (Mpa)

SL-01 ≥90 0-1 0.04-0.05 ≤47 dB 180 15 336X260X470

SL-03 ≥90 0-3 0.04-0.05 ≤47 dB 400 25 455X290X560

SL-05 ≥90 0-5 0.04-0.05 ≤47 dB 520
27 455X290X560

Re: Oxygen Concentrator For Sale by shazman(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello, please mail me at oluwasijibomioyekan@gmail.com Im interested in getting the oxygen consentrator for my mom.
Re: Oxygen Concentrator For Sale by Medfam(f): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please I'm interested in buying a 3litres oxygen concentrator. Please send me a mail of the price list at abisola@medfamltd.com

(1) (Reply)

Huawei B683 3G Wifi Modem. With SMA External Antenna Signal Booster Lagos / Huawei Router Connect Mobily 28mbps Unlimited Download Bb@work / If You Need A POS Or You Can Market It, Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.