Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Security Solution For Everybody - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Security Solution For Everybody (674 Views)

Electric Fence Security Solution. Know The Facts, And Install Yours Today! / Its Time To Take Security Serious: Security Solution: One Stop Shop / "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Security Solution For Everybody by teaman01: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Improve ur personal security level.
As security of live and property is getting diminished in the country, Man can't sleep with two eyes close after labouring all day long any more,
Robbers keep doing their own operations,
theft doesn't stop,
bugler as well,
workers are no longer faithful to their boss,
Terrorism is of high grade,
stealing in different places,
assassination also.
To minimise the risk and improve ur families and properties security, I suggest, u need to install closed circuit television and other security spy devices to ur home and office because it provides security backup when security guards fail.

I supply, install, configure and maintain Digital State-Of-Acts Security Devices like Spy wristwatch, Hidden Camera, Spy pen, Fire alarm installation, CCTV installation, Assess Control installation, Explosive Devices etc. For info call 07057599866,08185012569
Promise to give u best service u desire
It cost zero penny compare to its importance and reliability

(1) (Reply)

Need Oil Blocks Urgently / Businesspeople, If You Had The Opportunity To Import To Nigeria...? / Can i shop Online Using My Libertyreserve Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.