Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue (12592 Views)

Top 32 Nigeria Celebrities Of 2013 Cover Redsheet Magazine December Issue / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by trendystuf(f): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2013
They look beautiful...check out Omoni Oboli's hair, you like?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/omoni-oboli-2face-idibia-on-cover-of.html

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by victorian(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2013
The Hair? Nope!.... Looks like a basket surrounded with weeds... Sorry that's how I see it undecided

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Akshow: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
MEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN TUFACE HANS DIE. THE DUDE OVER SET. AS FOR THE GAL HER HAIR LOOKS MESSY. SHE TRY SHA BUT TUBABA HANDSOMENESS OVERSHADOW HER 1000000000TIMES.

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by lindaflorence: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Akshow: MEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN TUFACE HANS DIE. THE DUDE OVER SET. AS FOR THE GAL HER HAIR LOOKS MESSY. SHE TRY SHA BUT TUBABA HANDSOMENESS OVERSHADOW HER 1000000000TIMES.
BABE YOU LOOK GOOD, DON'T MIND THERE SILLY SAYINGS kiss
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by sanchez0: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
The hair is horrible. Make up's over done too :oThe hair is horrible. Make up's over done too

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
That Omoni's hair is ugly...anyhow you wan look am, it's ugly.
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by usomine007(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
2baba! Always on point...
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by kingingkinging: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
TUUUUUUUfather. I love uuuuu
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by huninaija(f): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
The hair looks a chicken's nest! Na by force??

2 baba keep shining i see you! grin
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by movein: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
See as Tubaba resemble Anelka grin

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by SlyIg(f): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
My dear 2baba!
Weldone my man ...
You're my rightful inlaw.
As you, your colleagues and your fans will be storming my state, Akwa Ibom this weekend for your traditional marriage.
Make sure you stick to only Anie from hence forth.

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by seyizma(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Na 2baba and one other girl like this i dey see[b][/b]
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by RioFernandez(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Goshhhhhhh! Tu bababababab! U are the Boss ohhhhh! U Sexy n handsome die. Annie don get luck like madt. U are the bomb tuface

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by BBPREYEgarri: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
trendystuf: They look beautiful...check out Omoni Oboli's hair, you like?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/omoni-oboli-2face-idibia-on-cover-of.html

And so?
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by sylve11: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Not bad! cool
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Onyinyechimara(f): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tuface is so handsome!!! Goodness me.......
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Time haff reach for you nairaland members to start putting up 'classy & modelled' photos of yourselfs on front page topics (at least the ones whose names are popular on this our 1,000,000 plus community).
Abi una nor wan famous too? If I wan see omoni, I will watch film...if I wan see 2baba(much respect sir), I will watch soundcity or channel O...
*clears throat* ehmm, 2baba always looking cool...as for that girl, I nor know wetin she carry put for head..is dat black pot or hair?

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
TuBaBa. . .You tu much. I love you man, #NoHomo
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by mrkels(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
2face just be like gennevive , them nor sabi old ...

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by joyli: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
kingingkinging: TUUUUUUUfather. I love uuuuu

Easy oo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
I wonder how this will give me 100naira recharge card
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Encoredme(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tuface always on point, if not for some things he for be my role model, I no sabi d gel from anywhere...but the hair is weird
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2013

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by mitchyy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
What is the relevance of thid to national development?
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by ESULAALU: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Omoni,resemble something I dont even know with that her hair wey look like forest.
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Ardedaryor(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2013

space for sale plz!!
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
ooseven:

All these Nairaland small small girls... post picture, fear no go let una post, but when una see another woman una go use mouth destroy her.

If any of una hair fine pass this one, POST IT HERE!!!
shattap there!! So because I no post picture, I no go say my mind again? shior!!

Stephanie Clement Emerges Miss Comely Queen West Africa 2020 / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend / Winter Jackets