Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet (19702 Views)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Big4wig(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin smileysecond tym to make front page,omo e no easy sha....thanks MODS...BIGWIG

The Jara TV presenters are really growing stronger 2geda. See another lovely photo of the duo below:

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by terj(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
The picture sef na jara ooooooo. They look lovely would have made sense if they were an item grin grin.

In other news na me be the first jara. grin

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by redocean: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
BRB
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by AbuMikey(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
terj: c
Ole Buruku!!

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Uti always looking cuter than his boyfriend, Alex

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by sexymoma(f): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Make Una No pour garri for my Space o, Am still coming back to comment.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by AbuMikey(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nice Cover Photo!!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by oluwadare26(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
This Uti of a guy fine no be small..he's always cute as in..always on Point.

Note- Me no be gay o but just admiring him coz Na everyday i dey c new person wey go admire me shaa ni...

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by adexsimply(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Wendyslim(f): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
I dey come back, I no go tey

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by oluwadare26(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Abu Mikey: Ole Buruku!!

wetin b ur own? Person wey know way na him know book...
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by terj(f): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
oluwadare26:

Abu Mikey: Ole Buruku!!

mod they are derailing this thread
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
See Uti oh.

Still sha [size=4pt]Gaylord Focker grin[/size]
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by mysticgal(f): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Are they newly wedded couple
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Lakayanah: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
terj: The picture sef na jara ooooooo. They look lovely would have made sense if they were an item grin grin.

In other news na me be the first jara. grin
They look good must they be an item our minds only think of shocky shocky haba.
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor: See Uti oh.

His boyfriend wont like this post o

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by uzeba(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Space for sale!

U wan buy?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by nwanyanwu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
. Hmmmm. The pikin get boyfriend? Osheee
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by olempe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ok...
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by oluwadare26(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
terj:

mod they are derailing this thread

we are fighting because of Oja, Oja is saying who is fighting at his father backyard
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by kkkp: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Who b Uti? N hu b Helen?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nice combo. kiss
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Joshcoli(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Cuter than boyfriend or girl friend... Is he GAY
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chrisbenogor: See Uti oh.

Haha. Love his fashion sense tho :-)

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Joshcoli:

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by buoye1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
K
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Samelfisha(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
kkkp: Who b Uti? N hu b Helen?
Uti is the past tense of gay grin
Helen a beautiful commedian who i dated bck in warrigrin grin
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by SenatorTobijah(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
I hear oh
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by SenatorTobijah(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Incredible Uti Gay
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Gamesmart: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Joshcoli:

Lets just say he would have an incredibly gay great time in San Francisco in the US, Brighton in the UK or Cologne in Germany. grin

Denrele would be pissed if he is not packed in Uti's suitcase for the journey. grin

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Policewoman(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
I thought this Helen was married.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Temismith(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Ways To Wear Coloured Jeans To Sync With Your Style Personality / CAMOUFLAGE CLOTHES: Is It Illegal For Civilians In Nigeria?! / Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.