Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Please For Boble Scholars In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please For Boble Scholars In The House (504 Views)

What Do BLACK Muslims Think About Qur'an, Hadith And Scholars:racism?? / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / Paul Vs. Jesus's Teachings: Is There A Conflict? For serious bible scholars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please For Boble Scholars In The House by martin123: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Please, pastors in the house, I need a detailed explanation on these two verses of the bible
Matthew 14:8 (KJV)
8[And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.] AND

Mark 6:23-24 (KJV)
23And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom. 24[And she went forth, and said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.]

Did king Herod's daughter inquire from her mother, of what to ask from her father before or after she danced or after she

(1) (Reply)

MSSN Mini IVC (march 28th - April 1st, 2013) / Which Should Be More Celebrated. Christmas Or Easter? Open This Thread / Peter Denied Christ Three Times!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.