Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere (1142 Views)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) / Picture Of Uche Jombo & Her Husband Kenney Rodriguez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere by Stylista(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2013
The turn out was quite impressive at ‎ the premiere of the second instalment of Uche Jombo's damage triology: My Life My Damage Movie at the Ozone cinema Yaba Lagos on Friday March 1st 2013.

Top Nollywood actors in attendance include: Chidi Mokeme, Stephanie Okereke, Actors Guild of Nigeria's president Ibinabo Fiberesima, ace producer Emem isong, Blessing Effiong, Rita Dominique, Rukky Sanda, Desmond Elliot, and Uche Benjamin.

Bebeakinboade.com gathered that Uche's Puetorican Hubby Kenny Rodriguez flew in from the United States days earlier to be at the show.

My Life My Damage movie deals with the consequences of drug abuse and HIV/AIDS. A young lady who lives a reckless life abroad as a drug addict is given a rude shock when she discovers that she's HIV positive and now has to seek redemption for herself.

The movie tells the ugly story of young Dora whose dream of becoming a medical doctor takes her on a roller coaster of missteps that eventually defined her life. Dead to her brother and alien to the world around her, Dora's (Tonto Dikeh) choice of relationship brought about reversed romance, one filled with fun but with grave consequences.

With an arresting plot, gripping story line and a commendable picture quality, My Life My Damage showcases an array of international stars including H Thomas, Dani palmer and Tia diggs; with two of Nollywood's talents: Tonto Dikeh and Bukky Wright. The movie was written and produced by Uche Jombo and directed by Moses Inyang.

http://www.bebeakinboade.com/2013/03/nollywood-gathers-en-mass-to-support.html

Re: Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere by lindaflorence: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
wat is tonto doing here?
Re: Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Na which foolish movie the girl they premiere self
Re: Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere by tpia5: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
why are they all dressed modestly?

were the usual folks not there?

abi na because of her husband?

(1) (Reply)

Alluring Kate Henshaw / Misan Ideh For MBGN 2013 / M.I Gives Emotional Fan His Gold Chain At Loopy Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.