Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? (2028 Views)

Pls, Tell Me How Much The Architecture Drawing Plan Of Four Bedroom Duplex Cost / How Much Does A Duplex Cost In Haggia Estate In Redemption Camp / Cost Of Building A Twin Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by adctrl: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Can someone please tell me how much it will cost for an architect to draw a building plan for a twin-duplex of 4 bedroom each?

What will/should be involved in the cost...e.g approvals, stamping etc?

I will appreciate your response if you have any ideas on this.

Thanks
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by achinaboy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
u just want to draw and keep or u want to draw and build?
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by adctrl: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
What is the point of draw and keep?

I am planning to start a building project and want an idea of how much it costs and what approvals are involved.

This is for anyone who has had a plan drawn for them recently or someone/architect etc who draws one. Please only reply if you have an idea only :-O
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by Sprumbaba: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
from 150,000 to 280,000. Depends on the creativity. You also need to electrical, mechanical once and for all. The price stated can cover all.
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by ihebrooke(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2013
You can call 08024282676 or mail ihebrooke@yahoo.com for the building plan.

Sprumbaba: from 150,000 to 280,000. Depends on the creativity. You also need to electrical, mechanical once and for all. The price stated can cover all.

But it is certainly with the above quoted range.
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by Chybalv: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
@ poster. U can get the drawing for a fairer price from Aldesigns consult;an architectural and construction management firm based in owerri, Imo state. You can email us @ chybimpression@yahoo.com so we can proceed from there
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by adctrl: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks guys.... most especially @Sprumbaba for going straight to the point as that was what I was asking for here!
So a friend drawing one for me for 100,000 is a good deal. I was not sure really and that's why I needed an idea from the forum

Cheers
Re: Building Plan For A Twin Duplex - Cost? by Sprumbaba: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
100,000 is a good deal.Grab it quick.

(1) (Reply)

Instalations And Sales Of Ds Stone Coated Metal Sheets / SOLD OUT! Orange Ville Estate By Abraham Adesanya Ajah. OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE / Investing Real Estate In Ikorodu By Kayode Richard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.