Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? (975 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Son Passes Out At US Embassy / Rita Dominic With Joe (American RNB Singer) (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by Donmichaelz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Before you comment,take your time to compare both.as for me its Rap,i listen to 2pac,most of his track has something meaningful i learn e.g Gheto gospel which he said "before we can have world peace,we have to have peace on the war on the streets' e.t.c. Unlike Rnb which only makes me feel emotional and soft.apart from gospel,i dont like Rnb,...what about You,which do you prefer and why?
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by mysticgal(f): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rnb atleast you hear the lyrics clearer,but rap the confuse me with their lyrics which i find hard to understand,my 2naira
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
BnR
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by Chanchit: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Funny enough, rap always has a msg to pass, but people just don't take time to listen.
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by shevon: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
RnB any day.
In my opinion, the rappers with good message are no more. Even the RnB singers nowadays don dey pass rubbish but, they are still better than the modern day rappers.
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by achinaboy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
i don`t care about the message,once u have a good beats,u re my guy,we have enough messages in our churches and mosque
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rap has too much explicits e.g b1,tch,hoe,fvck and so many vulgar words which irritates my soul,r n b has a way of calming my soul i.e r.kelly heart of a woman,gotham city,infact many of r.kellys songs and asa as well plus they have meaningful messages which just has a way of bringing joy to my spirit.rap music like 2pac, 5o cents,eminem,jarule,p.didy,rick ross,lil wayne just gives me headache
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by wales774(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
coolRap is still the best...rap is a story telling music but that's for the 90's...but rap to its ful of foolish people like wezzy, drake and some idiot who sing about ow to take drugs , Bleep gals ,new cars and some oda nonsense...r n b is for tha ladies and for weak men....rap is for the strong willed ..Rap is still the best...rap is a story telling music but that's for the 90's...but rap to its ful of foolish people like wezzy, drake and some idiot who sing about ow to take drugs , Bleep gals ,new cars and some oda nonsense...r n b is for tha ladies and for weak men....rap is for the strong willed ..Rap is still the best...rap is a story telling music but that's for the 90's...but rap to its ful of foolish people like wezzy, drake and some idiot who sing about ow to take drugs , Bleep gals ,new cars and some oda nonsense...r n b is for tha ladies and for weak men....rap is for the strong willed ..
Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by Donmichaelz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
"wen i was young me and ma mama had beef 17 year old kicked out on d street,go back into time i never taught i'll see her face AINT NO WOMAN ALIVE THAT CAN TAKE MY MAMA'S PLACE'.......R.I.P 2pac,you are the greatest

Re: Rap Or Rnb,which Passes Better Message? by Ignatio(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Rap. Too much love in R/B.

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Wed in real life / “what I Feel About Featuring Secular Artistes In Gospel Songs” – Eben / Cossy Orjiakor Says She Is 29!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.