Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

'My Second Marriage Is Like My First Ever'-- Kefee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Second Marriage Is Like My First Ever'-- Kefee (1897 Views)

Anne Njemanze's Second Marriage Crashes / Actress Bukky Wright’s Second Marriage Crashes / Stella Damasus’ Second Marriage Collapses ( How True Is This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Second Marriage Is Like My First Ever'-- Kefee by shevon: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
They say marriage is sweet when both parties make it so. Beautiful Nigerian gospel singer, Kefee is all smiles in hers as she spoke excitedly with Ecomium magazine about her second marriage...........
How has your kitchen been doing?My restaurant, Branama Kitchen has been doing well. Its in Maryland, Lagos.

How has marriage been for you so far?
Its been good, I am enjoying it.

What lessons would you say you learnt from your first marriage that collapsed?
This is life. I dont think there is anybody who does'nt have or has not gone through one challenge or the other. That was my own and i can only say i have overcome it and i just want to live my life. If i tell you that i have learnt one lesson, that would be the headline.

You have been speaking glowingly about your husband, tell us what have been the gains of your second marriage?
You all know him, he is a very nice guy and i am already writing a book about that part of my life. So i dont want to give you all the details now. The bottom line is i am happy and as far as i am concerned, i think this is the first time i am getting married. My husband loves coming home for my food. He doesnt really like eating outside, so he comes to eat Branama Kitchen., live in his kitchen.

Source: http://www.cynthiaajibade..com/2013/03/my-second-marriage-is-like-my-first.html

Re: 'My Second Marriage Is Like My First Ever'-- Kefee by Temismith(f): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2013
Hmmm! Who ask u?
Re: 'My Second Marriage Is Like My First Ever'-- Kefee by babysnogls: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2013
Congrats jare. Its a pity u cant undo d fact dt u once married Alec, but its gd u're happy though.
Re: 'My Second Marriage Is Like My First Ever'-- Kefee by sholay2011(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2013
That's usually what they say when the marriage is still 'going well'...'He is the most understanding man on earth'...'I can't imagine life without him'...'He is a blessing from God'...'He is my hero'.....bla bla bla.

I pray she doesn't start to sing a different tune years to come that 'her third marriage is like her first ever'.

(1) (Reply)

Portrait Picture Of Mercy Johnson Daughter.. Purity / You Can’t Cook–angry Fans Tell Ini Edo After Posting Kitchen Pictures / Photo: Nude Picture Of Beyonce On The Cover Of Flaunt Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.