Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Wizkid Floats New Label, ‘starboy Music’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Floats New Label, ‘starboy Music’ (546 Views)

‘Davido Worldwide Music’: Davido Floats New Record Label / Wizkid (starboy) Celebrates Is 25th Birthday. / Wizkid Flaunts New Record Label( STARBOY ENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Floats New Label, ‘starboy Music’ by kachy: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
…says E.M.E is still family

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun (Wizkid) will no longer be just a singer and song writer but a record label boss as he floats his new music label Starboy music.

Wizkid told Silverbird TV entertainment presenter Yvonne ‘Vixen’ Ekwere at Iyanya’s album launch held last weekend ”Starboy music is actually my little baby. It’s something I’ve been nurturing for a while now. I’ve always wanted to do this, so I’m really excited”.

Wizkid promised to sign new acts to the label. ‘‘I have great acts I’m going to be putting on through Starboy Music, so please continue supporting me and I’ll never let you guys down.
Wizkid made interesting comments when asked on his current relationship with former label E.M.E “We’re still cool, EME is still family, most definitely‘, he answered.

Last month, Wizkid dropped the bombshell that he was leaving E.M.E, the label that threw him in stardom to “start all over again.”

No one has been able to ascertain the reason for the fracas even though there is wide speculation that the terms of his contract with E.M.E is the culprit. But unlike the case of D’banj and Don Jazzy during the Mo’hits war when interviews from both sides had substantially cleared the air neither Wizkid nor E.M.E is yet to speak to the press on the issue.

SOURCE: VANGUARD

(1) (Reply)

Video: Chris Brown In Ghana Smoking Weed On Stage / Pastor Rick Warren's Son Commits Suicide / Here Is A Pic Of Mavin Boss IDJA When He Was One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.