Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? (616 Views)

Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner / List Of Money Given To Sports Ambassadors Today By Buhari / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? by Godsun2013(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
In football you don't raise your leg like that, so the Ref decision correct? Or a yellow card should be given? What do you think?
Re: Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? by Zector(m): 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nani deserved more than red card if am the refree
Re: Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? by Godsun2013(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=Zector]Nani deserved more than red card if am the refree
so the ref was correct?
Re: Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2013
Nani didn't deserve a red card for three reasons..
1. It was a 50:50 challenge.
2. Nani got to the ball first and had better control on it.
3.Nani was totally backing the player and the cameras showed he had his eyes on the ball right from the start
Re: Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? by bennieman: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2013
CHYKMAN: Nani didn't deserve a red card for three reasons..
1. It was a 50:50 challenge.
2. Nani got to the ball first and had better control on it.
3.Nani was totally backing the player and the cameras showed he had his eyes on the ball right from the start

your post shows how baised you are. I am very sure I did not see Nani‘s leg touch that ball cos all it did was to hit Arbeloa‘s chest with his studs after he had chested the ball. But to think of it, you were still in the lead when the event happened. I have seen a team go one man down from this same ref against the best team in the world at 30‘ while loosing by two and still emerged victorious in this same competition!
Re: Red Card Given To Nani, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Be civil to all, sociable to many and familiar with few
Do you practise what you preach?? I guess not. Either that or you're unfamiliar with the wordings of your signature.. Meanwhile, consult what top sportsmen of the world have said about the incident, and if you still feel superior to their opinions, your case is beyond my repair.

(1) (Reply)

Offers Pour In For Mba / German Vs Spanish Crusade !!! / Ucl: Barcelona Vs Bayern (husband And Wife Bet) Take Your Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.