Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! (1838 Views)

How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? / Let’s See How Smart You Are: Zoo Animal Face / How Smart Are You,answer This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by HisRib(f): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
1) A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

2)You feed it, it lives, you give it something to drink, it dies.

What is it?

3)A boy was driving in the car with his dad, while driving they got into a grave accident. An ambulance was called and they were both taken to the hospital. Upon their arrival at the hospital, two doctors came to meet them. The father was taken into the operation room by one doctor and when the other doctor arrived, she look at boy and said I can't operate on him. He's my son. Who's the doctor?
Re: Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by jaymichael(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
NO3, THE BOY'S MOTHER. NO2, FIRE. NO1, *still thinking about that one*
Re: Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by Amigoz(f): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2013
No. 1 - he wrote 'exact weight' on the paper
Re: Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by kpozite(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
No:1
The boy was standing on the scale (that's why he didn't see it when he looked around.

3. The doctor is the man's (the accident victim) wife.
Re: Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by badooo(m): 7:18am On Mar 20, 2013
No.1 paper weight is negligible in oda word it has no weight.
No.3 d Dr is d boy grandpa
Re: Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by yurika: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2013
1. ummm. There wasn't any scale inside the booth but may be booth's was pre-measured...
2. Fire
3. Doctor was boy's mother.
Re: Who Can Solve These Riddles? Let's See Just How Smart You Are! by nanaboi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
1. He wrote "your exact weight". That was the agreement. grin

(1) (Reply)

PEP Store Competition / Solve This If You're Smart: / Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima And Egbuka Wthite Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.