Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Need Swedish Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Swedish Visa (849 Views)

Swedish Tourist Visa / Swedish Visa / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Swedish Visa by babamutu: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2008
Pls can someone tell me the easiest way to get a swedish resident permit/visa.
Re: I Need Swedish Visa by vikiviko(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
Work permits are normally granted for one year at a time, or, if it is less than one year, for the period for which employment is offered. Permits are granted for a maximum of 18 months altogether if the employment is due to a temporary labour shortage.

If the work is part of an international exchange programme or the like, the permit may be extended up to a total stay of four years.

The permit is restricted to the trade or profession envisaged in the offer and to the employer who made you the offer.

You must have a written offer of employment in Sweden, made out on a special form which your employer can obtain via the the Swedish Public Employment Service's web site www.arbetsformedlingen.se. After approval from the Public Employment Service your employer must send the form to you so that you can enclose it with your application.

Your employer shall guarantee you pay, insurance coverage and other terms of employment equal to at least the collective agreement or Swedish practise in the profession or the branch of trade.
Accommodation must have been arranged for you in Sweden

You must be fully prepared to leave Sweden when your term of employment is over.

The first time you apply for a work permit, you do so at a Swedish embassy or consulate in your country of origin or in your country of domicile.

If you need more info
contact vikiviko2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

NBA, Others Drag British Airways To Court For Manhandling Nigerian / Nigeria Airways! / Traveling To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.