Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Steve Wilkos Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Steve Wilkos Show (916 Views)

Apple Founder Steve Jobs Was A Heartless Monster / JOBS Trailer [download]- The New Movie About Steve Jobs / Zugate/punch Newspaper Latest:- Steve Ayorinde Finally Vindicated!share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Steve Wilkos Show by Raymond88(m): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2008
Anyone watch this show? i think it's a great. . .
Re: The Steve Wilkos Show by mohawkchic(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
~Great difference from the usual bums on Jerry Springer,Steve is much more Passionate,well the one episode i watched anyways!!

~Dunno about great b/c i dont usually watch it,but its clear his career as a Po~Po gives him insight into some of the issues on his show,so @ least he knows wut he's talkin about wen he gives advice!!
Re: The Steve Wilkos Show by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2012
I couldn't stand it at first because I couldn't get used to Steve's self righteous attitude. He's calmed down a bit which is cool. I don't watch tv like that but I peep at his show every now and then. I like the topics and how passionate he is for those who suffer injustice on his show.

Some times he still goes a little extra just to get an applause which can be annoying. grin
but it's his show so..whatever.

this was one of my favorite episodes.
I love it when ppl hype and try to defame others, only to be left with egg on their faces and exposed! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMljZSmvyg

I love how that guy despite the accusations remained calm and confident to the end. That woman will get hers if she hasn't learned her lesson already. Shameless "c-word". tongue

(1) (Reply)

Watch African Comedy Online / Ini Edo’s Movie “memories Of My Heart” Premieres This October / Jim Iyke Rejecting A Role Giving To Him Hmm What A World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.