Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session (116597 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by cathielucy: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2013
Hello...pls let's all come here and share what we have or know concerning masters in Unilag,how to go about it and the criterias involved incliding past questions..Any one who has any info that may be of help should pls post. Tanx a lot

6 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 5:52am On Mar 18, 2013
The Unilag post graduate forms for the 2013/2014 academic session will be out by the first week of next month. For the past questions it will be available around Unilag by then. Though, i've got no insight on the nature of their questions for all courses but for those going for Msc Econs prepare for general questns in Ecomaths, statistics,macro and micro economics and other aspects of economics about 100 obj questns. Best of luck ;DThe Unilag post graduate forms for the 2013/2014 academic session will be out by the first week of next month. For the past questions it will be available around Unilag by then. Though, i've got no insight on the nature of their questions for all courses but for those going for Msc Econs prepare for general questns in Ecomaths, statistics,macro and micro economics and other aspects of economics about 100 obj questns. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by cathielucy: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2013
@jakesnite tanx a lot 4 d info...very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
You're most welcome. What are you opting in for in Unilag?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by cathielucy: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2013
Actually am going for public health part time... I don't even knw hw to get the past questions
R u a masters studnt too?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by ayindetemi: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls any info on PhD program -when forms will be out and how to go about it.thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
@lucy, The past questions will be available whn the form's out early next month.ok?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Onyexbuch(m): 1:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Jakesnite thanks alot bro. Pls do u have any idea if Mass comunication can be gotten as a post graduate course of study?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by moshoodn(m): 3:40am On Mar 21, 2013
I'm applying for Toxicology..... Msc. (Dept of Biochemistry)

Any info on that?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2013
@Onyebuch. For Masscom, yes it can be gotten but know that it's only for those with an honour degree or those with a PGD( with a CGPA of at least 3.0). Those with a degree obtained from sattelite campuses or outreach program should not waste their money because they are not qualified.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Onyexbuch(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2013
@Jakesnite. Thank you so much. I studied Theater Arts in my 1st degree, so just looking for a course related to it.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by owomot: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2013
i studied biology education in my first degree with a gp of 2.2,can i put in for psychology of education at masters level
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by martcrown: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
had 2.1 and want to apply for clinical biochemistry...pls any info on dis?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
ayindetemi: Pls any info on PhD program -when forms will be out and how to go about it.thanks

I am also keen on a PhD programme as well.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
jakesnite: The Unilag post graduate forms for the 2013/2014 academic session will be out by the first week of next month. For the past questions it will be available around Unilag by then. Though, i've got no insight on the nature of their questions for all courses but for those going for Msc Econs prepare for general questns in Ecomaths, statistics,macro and micro economics and other aspects of economics about 100 obj questns. Best of luck ;DThe Unilag post graduate forms for the 2013/2014 academic session will be out by the first week of next month. For the past questions it will be available around Unilag by then. Though, i've got no insight on the nature of their questions for all courses but for those going for Msc Econs prepare for general questns in Ecomaths, statistics,macro and micro economics and other aspects of economics about 100 obj questns. Best of luck

Are PhD candidates expected to do this question and answer exercise?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2013
I believe Phd applicant do. Though i'm not too certain...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by kwasinwi: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hi i will like to know how the postgraduate test questions are set, is it going to be based on what you studied or what you are going to study? Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by cathielucy: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
I think its based on what u studied plus maths and english inclusive... @jakesnite shld knw better...he has rily helped us out by answering all our questions...Jakesnite tnx a lot
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by omotolatutu: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
I'l like 2 stdy Msc economics... Learnt exam is alwayz tough. Do any1 in ma shoes mind a studygroup? Holla @ me- omotolaolatutu@gmail.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by kwasinwi: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ @catie-lucy
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2013
@Omotolatutu. I like ur kind of spirit. There's nothing like group study. It helped me a lot back in those days during my undergraduate years at AAU it would be a nice idea. I suggest we exchange ideas and share information by sending mails to each other and making confrence calls. I also studied Economics and will be going for an Msc in Economics. I suggest that those who will be going for related courses like Msc in Statistics and Accounting and Management can join too or perhaps create their own study group. I've got some gist for them too. It'l be a nice idea if all other applicants with related courses can create this study group forum for them selves making contact by e-means(eg email, social network group, teleconfrencing etc) with out making any phisical contact perhaps due to an inavailability of time. For instance anyone with vital info can share to other a soft copy of such an example being a past questions and solutions if a particular person doesnt understand a questions, issues can be raised at group discussions during confrence calls. You will find out the power of synergy in this as 1 plus 1 will no longer be 2 but 4 and you might probably not need to attend a postgraduate class. For those opting for an Msc Econs share post ur e-mail here and phone number and let begin sharing brilliant ideas. I'll collate it. For other courses, you guys should also do something like this. We can help ourselves to get into unilag pgs and even while we're there help each other to grow and graduate with outstanding results. My e-mail is izekorwilson@yahoo.com and phone no. 08064087486.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2013
@Omotolatutu. I like ur kind of spirit. There's nothing like group study. It helped me a lot back in those days during my undergraduate years at AAU it would be a nice idea. I suggest we exchange ideas and share information by sending mails to each other and making confrence calls. I also studied Economics and will be going for an Msc in Economics. I suggest that those who will be going for related courses like Msc in Statistics and Accounting and Management can join too or perhaps create their own study group. I've got some gist for them too. It'l be a nice idea if all other applicants with related courses can create this study group forum for them selves making contact by e-means(eg email, social network group, teleconfrencing etc) with out making any phisical contact perhaps due to an inavailability of time. For instance anyone with vital info can share to other a soft copy of such an example being a past questions and solutions if a particular person doesnt understand a questions, issues can be raised at group discussions during confrence calls. You will find out the power of synergy in this as 1 plus 1 will no longer be 2 but 4 and you might probably not need to attend a postgraduate class. For those opting for an Msc Econs share post ur e-mail here and phone number and let begin sharing brilliant ideas. I'll collate it. For other courses, you guys should also do something like this. We can help ourselves to get into unilag pgs and even while we're there help each other to grow and graduate with outstanding results. My e-mail is izekorwilson@yahoo.com and phone no. 08064087486.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by omotolatutu: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
jakesnite, i'm glad u liked d idea.... When are we gonna kick-off? Well i'l send my no via email
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Omotola.Ok. Got ur msg. I'll reply ur mail.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by jakesnite(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2013
I'll be uploading a file today on eco and stat. to start our group discussion. It wil be in either PDF or DOC format relevant for unilag pgs in Msc Eco. Others can upload vital information as well. Pls, share ur email and phone number today.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by giftbox: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by kwasinwi: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Do u have past questions on cell biology(genetics)?

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by opeyemi2012(m): 3:39am On Apr 13, 2013
please does any one know the entry requirements for MSc Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management? i will also like to know where i can get past questions or academic materials related to that course in order to prepare adequately for the entrance test. Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session by Imuetic(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2013
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.