Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigeria Ports Authority And Nigeria Customs Service - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Ports Authority And Nigeria Customs Service (664 Views)

Customs Seize Bags Of Rice In Kebbi State (photos) / Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos) / 3 Die, Others Injured Trying To Escape From Customs Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ports Authority And Nigeria Customs Service by Chypeppy: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Na wa for I went to the UK and when I was coming back, I put my luggage in a container coming back to Nigeria. Most of the items in that container was stolen. These were items for my personal use. This action does not speak well of the Cistom
Service. How can a government employee steal things while on duty. We are talking about corruption and trying to rid out corrupted officials from Nigeria. But there are a lot of corrupted offi jala in the Nigeria Custom services. I am making a general complaint. I know that this mail will be discarded eventually but I will continue writing this, till someone hears me. My
stolen items were personal stuff, some were gifts I bought for my siblings and friends like mobile phones. The nigerian ports or custom thief saw 5 pieces of phones and took 4 out of it. The good people in custom should not allow some riff raffs to spoil the name of their organisation. They should not keep calm about thefts from
containers

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Himself, Throws His Intestines At Police / Behold The Devilish Boy That Raped His Mum ! / Police Arrest Pastor’s Wife After Bathing Teenager With Hot Water[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.