Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Saipem Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saipem Nigeria Limited (3205 Views)

Oil And Gas Recruitment At Saipem Nigeria / Vacancies At Saipem Nigeria LTD / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saipem Nigeria Limited by dafgee(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2013
gudday fellow NLers, pls i nid ur help. I applied 4 a job in saipem some time ago(cant really remember d time) and i jst received a message(sms) 4rm dia HR manager asking me to attach my safety n maritime certificates to my cv within 48hrs 4rm nw. The issue on board nw is dat i dnt knw d address to send dis documents to.
Plz i nid help 4rm u wit d approipraite address.
Thanks
Re: Saipem Nigeria Limited by Vee4ever: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2013
They advertised sometime ago, and that advert contained their hr email address. You could google saipem's latest vacancies, or search for it on nairaland. Hope this helps.
Re: Saipem Nigeria Limited by dafgee(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
God bless you 4 dis. Tnx man
Re: Saipem Nigeria Limited by anticent(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
If u applied for Radiation safety officer-RSO or something similar,you may send your documents to QSE.recruitment@saipem.com this company uses different mails for each positions.
Re: Saipem Nigeria Limited by chidexCORP: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
dafgee: gudday fellow NLers, pls i nid ur help. I applied 4 a job in saipem some time ago(cant really remember d time) and i jst received a message(sms) 4rm dia HR manager asking me to attach my safety n maritime certificates to my cv within 48hrs 4rm nw. The issue on board nw is dat i dnt knw d address to send dis documents to.
Thanks

pls if i may ask, what position is this
Re: Saipem Nigeria Limited by mikky05(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
dafgee: gudday fellow NLers, pls i nid ur help. I applied 4 a job in saipem some time ago(cant really remember d time) and i jst received a message(sms) 4rm dia HR manager asking me to attach my safety n maritime certificates to my cv within 48hrs 4rm nw. The issue on board nw is dat i dnt knw d address to send dis documents to.
Thanks

Bro sup, am sure u got that msg on wednesday around 8am or there about. Anyways i got the same mail as well.some number asked me τ̅o send my CV to his mail box that we both served together so he wants to help so i did as@monday this week, got the msg they sent to you on wednesday#Dr. Uzo Joshua C. Human Resources Mgr# . I think its all some scam so dont fall for it. How can you be given 48hrs to get some certificate to book an interview date, besides how come there's no contact number on the msg,like an HR number just for any complains..i called the guy back and he told me to send 30k so he could provide the certificates for me#so you now see its some planned work# anyways several other corpers that served in my PPA complained of the same issue but this time they used other oil companies like MOBIL,AGIP.. The person used MIKE as his name...Someone is really trying to defraud us and the greedy ones will fall victims. Imagine the guy telling me that the salary is 220kmonthly but i now told him to arrange the certificate for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ when i get the job i will payback , he now said he just started this month#scammer like him# Anyways just be vigilant everyone cuz some guys in batch C that served in my state#katsina# also had similar issues
Re: Saipem Nigeria Limited by chidexCORP: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
mikky05:

Bro sup, am sure u got that msg on wednesday around 8am or there about. Anyways i got the same mail as well.some number asked me τ̅o send my CV to his mail box that we both served together so he wants to help so i did as@monday this week, got the msg they sent to you on wednesday#Dr. Uzo Joshua C. Human Resources Mgr# . I think its all some scam so dont fall for it. How can you be given 48hrs to get some certificate to book an interview date, besides how come there's no contact number on the msg,like an HR number just for any complains..i called the guy back and he told me to send 30k so he could provide the certificates for me#so you now see its some planned work# anyways several other corpers that served in my PPA complained of the same issue but this time they used other oil companies like MOBIL,AGIP.. The person used MIKE as his name...Someone is really trying to defraud us and the greedy ones will fall victims. Imagine the guy telling me that the salary is 220kmonthly but i now told him to arrange the certificate for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ when i get the job i will payback , he now said he just started this month#scammer like him# Anyways just be vigilant everyone cuz some guys in batch C that served in my state#katsina# also had similar issues

SCAMS, thanks for filling us on the details

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Received Result Of Wema Bank CBT? / Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Ltd Ongoing Recruitment / Frsc Guarantors Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.