Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out (5645 Views)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' / Preacher Steals Car During Morning Round.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by blank(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2013
Did not know where to post this.

I am not sure what she was thinking…Probably she did this intentionally since she (Minister LaTascha Emanuel) calls her sermon, the Gospel from the strippers pole. How on earth would a beautiful woman like this be talking about God with all her boobies and ‘tiddays’ out. Is this a new way of catching the attention of the sinners? It surely worked since I listened to her throughout whiles enjoying the view…LOL

According to LaTascha Emanuel her “greatest ministry is being a wife and mother; both are extremely challenging however the rewards run deep.”

Anyway, check the video out below and let’s know what you think…What do you think is going on with all those boobies whiles she is seriously proclaiming the Gospel?

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUQsFIWQ0N0

Source: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/03/05/random-ridiculousness-the-female-preacher-who-preaches-with-her-tiddays-out#ixzz2MkZn7qVJ

Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2013
@posta

pls were is her church located? i want to become a christian and i want to be a full internal member of her church.

I am more interested in exploring that paradise she is showing - i don't need the spiritual paradise she is preaching about! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2013
men! this woman is orsom! see ha sxy eyes and hot lips(men dat lips will do lots of things to a man's abunam!) and smooth fingers and effing booooobs! Damn!

an heading to google to search up more of her photos and pix. . . ! wink wink wink
Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by chukwuinya: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2013
God hav mercy
Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by Sec5(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
op where are s boobs na .instead of u listening to d gospel u are busy watching rubbish.Damn u!
Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by 5p1naz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
I'm a bit confused... Cos the OP claims to be female.. Why were u watching her b**bies...??
Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by Ignatio(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
That first pic will keep eye and mind focused on the forbidden.
Damn this pastor is tempting.
How will I repent with this kind of person preaching to me?
Is this part of ETT?
Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by Horus(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1akLHA5D90g

Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘tiddays’ Out
Re: The Female Preacher Who Preaches With Her ‘nipples’ Out by inyson: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Only fo america

(1) (Reply)

River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures / Homosexual Lovers Get Stuck While Having Sex / Revealed: How Access Bank Fraudulently Took Over Intercontinental Bank – The Buk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.