Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures (5651 Views)

Huddah Monroe: I Never Want To See Weed Again. I’m Done! / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / Nigerians Reacts In Shock After Seeing These Photos Of SARS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by globalblogtips: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lekki is one of the most biggest and popular city in Lagos State, Nigeria. Lekki is located in the east of Lagos city. Due to the popularity of Lekki, many Nigerians now wants to move to Lekki and settle down. It is obvious that Lekki is a beautiful place to settle down but there is a bad side of Lekki that will make you not to ever want to move there and settle down.

During rainy season you will never want to live or settle down in Lekki after seeing the havoc and hardship flood is causing there. In Lagos, Lekki is one of the major city that is well affected with flood whenever it's rainy season.

In this article, I will be sharing pictures of some places in Lekki that is highly affected with flood whenever it rains.

Checkout pictures of some places in Lekki that is highly affected with flood

Click on the Link to see the Pictures

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/07/15/river-lekki-you-will-never-want-to-live-in-lekki-after-seeing-these-pictures-photos/

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Vikkoh(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
It's not in all parts of Lekki naaa undecided
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Jazzafizzy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jesus
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
hmmm....
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Federal Palace is in VI

5 Likes

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by chukwuibuipob: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Bat man sad grin grin sad sad sad.Nah only nite u dey see road. So Federal palace Hotel don relocate to lekki Epe Xpress way grin sad sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by mrsirval: 1:13am On Jul 16, 2020
federal flood. Bad drainage
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Olabode971(f): 1:21am On Jul 16, 2020
River Lekki indeed...
OhmaiGot.. grin

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Chaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii.
What an APPALLING situation.
Stop sand filling OCEAN.
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by majamajic(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Splendor185:
I’ve Not Faced The Panel For Days Or Seen Copy Of Allegations Against Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67UDPBprkPQ

Bros how much them wan pay u to dey carry this news up and down since yesterday evening ?

Which kin job be this , I noticed u didn't sleep last night too , God will help u ! Amen

3 Likes

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Purplekush(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2020
I asked one yeye babe to visit me in my 'unfloodable' mainland address. She said, "gosh! mainland is too stressful, the noise, the population! I can't"

That was during the dry season. I was like, cheesy bitch wait till rainy season let's see who go borrow you life jacket and canoe.

Stupid bihh grin

1 Like

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by phemmyfour: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Federal Palace is not in lekki
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by MJBOLT: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2020
lekki na modernized swamp grin
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by UDUJ(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Not all parts of Lekki. Where I stay we never experience floods
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by flyingpig: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:

Bros how much them wan pay u to dey carry this news up and down since yesterday evening ?

Which kin job be this , I noticed u didn't sleep last night too , God will help u ! Amen
grin
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Nice living room
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by RealEzee(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2020
UDUJ:
Not all parts of Lekki. Where I stay we never experience floods
where's that and how much for a miniflat Abeg?
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by BlackfireX: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Click like if you know Lagos is a glorified slum.

Click share if you know it is better than Aba ( abia state)

4 Likes

Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by 2cribz: 5:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Its simple na. Build duplex.stay up
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2020
2cribz:
Its simple na. Build duplex.stay up
Or rent it LOL
Re: River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures by OVB123: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Lagos is overhype. Mtcheew!

(1) (Reply)

Homosexual Lovers Get Stuck While Having Sex / Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi / Pokobros (anambra Billionaire Business Man) Kidnapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.