Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel (988 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtbank Test Of March 1st,2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by Hecares2(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2008
Enyi1,please tell us something here
1.who sent the mail/text to you?is it peopleprime or Gtb herself?
2. i could vividly remember that peopleprime promised of sending the result to all that pertook in that test.
3. i just visited the gtb career page to check for the latest result which i found none there.so can you tell us who sent you the so called mail/text you received.
let us always pass correct info to ourselves.i really appreciate your effort but let us pass authentic info.i was also at peopleprime office last week friday of which i learnt that they are still working on this.i wish all the faithful nairalander happy easter and let us take this season to reflect on all that Jesus did for all.Love you all.
Re: Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by smaz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2008
winkit aint no rumour that the result of the gtb test of march 1 is out.i got a mail from them on thursday,from the mailbox of the lady who mailed me for the test, let's join the groove!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by ronketai(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2008
smaz,
abeg au did u apply to gtb
Re: Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by tglaz(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2008
so they have started calling.thats good enough.
Re: Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by Hecares2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
good to know that they have started sending mails out.please what is the content of the mail like?
Re: Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by smaz(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2008
i applied via their site last year,and this is how the mail goes,
Dear Candidate,

RE: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
We are glad to inform you that you were successful at the test for selection, which held on Saturday, March 1, 2008.

Following your successful performance, you will be required to go through further stages of the recruitment process, the final being the entry level training program.

However, note that your selection for the next stage will depend on your application still meeting our recruitment criteria when vacancies exist.

In the interim, you are required to come over to our Head Office:

Plot 1669, Oyin Jolayemi Street

Victoria Island, Lagos
in order to fill the pre-interview data form between Tuesday, 25th and Friday, 28th March, 2008.

Please come along with originals and photocopies of the following credentials:

Birth Certificate

SSCE certificate
University Degree Certificate
NYSC Certificate
You are also required to come along with 3 copies of your current CV.

Congratulations and thank you for your interest in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.

Yours faithfully

Modupe Famiyesin
Human Resources Group
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Re: Re:gtb Test Of March 1st At Ettal Hotel by mishaelash: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2008
Guys pls help!!!Gtb has sent mails to sucessful candidiates as well as unsucessful ones, i havent received any mail.is it in batchesam i alone in thispls help!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Recent Vacancies For Fresh & Experienced Graduates / Nurses Wanted In An Hmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.