Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter (26420 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / A Photo of Eldee And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
NessaFresh:

Lool your right....no wonder eldee dick de always red
How u take know say his joystick is always red

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Behind evrery successful man is a beatiful woman n lovely kids making a great family
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by davades(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
mimi321: awwwwwwww cute family ... first to comment yay

Awww....I think say na only guys they do this 1st 2nd...to comment Ish. Shame on you *miss pepeye*
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by sanklose: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
hmmn celebrities jst lyk marrying fair girlz even p square na wah oo me sef na wetin me go do b dat oh hoii wink
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
slimyem: Never knew he was married..undecided
do not feel bad he can still date you
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by NessaFresh(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Horo:

Don't tell me he is ur client if not how u take know say him kk dey red
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by NessaFresh(f): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ucheosefoh: How u take know say his joystick is always red

iu should know ma profession
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by aborsehdey: 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nice one broda mi
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by omamurhomu(f): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
His wife is beautiful.
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Costa2000(m): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
cute family
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by felixtare(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nigeria- American rapper

funny,guy learn hw to talk hahhahahhhhahahhahahhahhhhhhhahha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lovely
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by crisycent: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Eldee na rapper? When him take become Nigerian-American? Na wah o...
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by jaijay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
NessaFresh:

Lool your right....no wonder eldee dick de always red
Smh!...yaba left straight!!
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by yemmy19(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Hardeywerlay]Can someone please tell me my position[/quote
Kirikiri is where u belong......#onyeoshi#
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2013
see grove

Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by SisiKill1: 2:33am On Mar 07, 2013
Thevenine:
shey na seprately dem 4 marry b4?
Rotflmao cheesy cheesy

Let's just thank God they didn't write the both the two couple married in 2008.

Naija Journalists (and I'm using the word lightly) are the worst.
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by SisiKill1: 2:39am On Mar 07, 2013
I Hate 9ja: see grove
Jeeedus!

Is it me or is there something very primate like about that picture?

Just close your eyes and picture a jungle with apes or baboons doing some kinda mating ritual...the way the groom is even standing isn't helping at all.

Not cute at all. undecided
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by razznaija(f): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2013
NessaFresh: This is one of the most beautiful nigerian celeb family pictures I've ever seen....black is really beautiful....Eldee fine ooooo
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Clemzy16(m): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2013
What a beautiful family!
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Chanchit: 6:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Money good o, I saw her pix when they are still hustling, n I asked where Eldee got this one from, but now I think I know where.
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2013
cryGood photograph doesn't make a nice family
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by texazzpete(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2013
gistyinka: [img]http://4.bp..com/-8KIjdpHO1LU/UTcfu_ugc2I/AAAAAAAAIWU/QQWNm4HO4Ms/s320/eldee+wife+and+daughter.jpg[/img]

CEO of Trybe Records Lanre Dabiri populary know as Eldee the don share picture of his wife and his lovely daughter. Nigeria- American rapper Eldee share the picture of his wife and daughter about few days ago, the name of the lady is Dolapo Latinwo-Bello. Both married in the year 2008 and welcome their first daughter in November 2009.

what a lovely family..

http://www.gistyinka.com/2013/03/picture-eldee-with-wife-and-daugther.html

You seem to have a serious problem with the past tense of some words.
Clean up your act if you want to be taken seriously as a blogger.

gistyinka: Both married in the year 2008

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/confused-jackie-chan-cartoon/you-make-no-sense-head-hurts.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Kaynana(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2013
Nice pics keep it up
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by temitemi1(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Nice one man!
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by dederocs(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2013
Fredrick909: [size=21pt] Eldeeee nice family you gat here [/size] [size=48pt] God bless your hustle [/size] [size=21pt] em as for the rest guys still swagging. Keep on swagging see Eldee family [/size] [size=21pt] Me must hustle and God go bless my hustle Amen[/size]
must you see Eldee family before you go hussle? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Orikinla(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Beautiful family.
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by ddeola: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2013
Eldeee eeeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee, eeeeeeee eeeeeee
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2013
who cares?:
cryGood photograph doesn't make a nice family
just like ur name who cares?
Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by Attention(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Him wife resemble Obama wife.... Na wash!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Eldee With His Wife And Daughter by kolamilan(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
ayswags: The girl resemble simbi
no be only simbi na fatimo u go see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Flashes Undies In Sheer Lace [PICS] / Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid / Esther Ogechi Gabriel, Miss Tourism Africa Releases Official Hot Photo Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.