Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! (782 Views)

My New-year Biz Advice For Nairalanders!!! / Recharge Card Biz Advice Needed / How Can We Get Iron Ore & Zinc Ore Suppliers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! by makdel: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi NLS,is anyone engaging in this business? I want to venture into the business and I need adequate knowledge and information concerning the business.The capital,source of iron ore in Nigeria,logistics and other important information.Thanks as i await ur valuable information. My email is flomakdel@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! by sholatech(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
I've got years of experience in this. Are you planning to export out of Nigeria, or intend to supply the oil servicing firms in Port Harcourt? I must start first by saying if you have such contracts saying you need supply 100,000 or 1 million tonnes of iron ore per month, they not feasible!
Re: Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! by makdel: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
let me have ur contacts.
Re: Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! by makdel: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
thnks for the info .kindly contact me through my mail add
Re: Iron Ore Biz Advice And Details Needed! by blissauto: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
sholatech: I've got years of experience in this. Are you planning to export out of Nigeria, or intend to supply the oil servicing firms in Port Harcourt? I must start first by saying if you have such contracts saying you need supply 100,000 or 1 million tonnes of iron ore per month, they not feasible!

Kindly give me more details on the Iron Ore...Thanks...08054316094
holymichol@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Client Needs LPFO Urgently / How I Making Not Less Than $25 Every Day / Start Your Own Business/make Money Buying And Reselling Technology Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.