Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 (6819 Views)

Rihanna Posts Pictures Of Herself At Illuminati Shrine / Rihanna Posts A Close Picture Of Her Ass On Instagram / Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by pembisco(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
She uploaded the picture – taken by a mystery snapper in her bathroom – with a caption praising Italian designer Miuccia Prada.

And she wrote: “Gotcha bitch tip toeing on my marble flo’!!! Sick ass custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you.”
source http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4827257/rihanna-strips-naked-apart-from-thong-and-thigh-high-prada-boots.html

Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bros dis is doesnt seem like someone who is a bathroom,shes fully dressed..she jst wonna try what all those strippers do..i believ u saw the horse boot and thongs
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by Ejine(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Her asss is not good enough for my tastes.
This is an anorexic looking booty right here.

The kinda nyashes I like on my woman is the type that's so big that, when we go out to the club, I can use it as a table where I can keep my beer... While she's standing.

Picture the epicness.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by overdrive(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ejine u wicked nor be small u for also order fresh fish join for d nyash.
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné: Her asss is not good enough for my tastes.

The kinda nyashes I like on my woman is the type that's so big that, when we go out to the club, I can use it as a table where I can keep my beer... While she's standing.

Picture the epicness.

Son take it easy. That sort of azzz can kill you fast.
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by pheyiechemie: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=mr.drizzy]Bros dis is doesnt seem like someone who is a bathroom,shes fully dressed..she jst wonna try what all those strippers do..i believ u saw the horse boot and thongs[/quote)

"Bros", is dis FULLY dressed to you, but then, with your english,I shouldn't complain much
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2013
Ejiné: Her asss is not good enough for my tastes.

Picture the epicness.
Like the one on your profile huh?
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by prettyduru: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=rokiatu]

Son take it easy. That sort of azzz can kill you fast.

Seconded!
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by Sicozone(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Before u dey use bb dey buga!...
now
everybody don get bb,
Before u go dey use ur camry
dey buga!..
now boys don dey use am do cab,
B4 u dey use ur plasma screen
dey
swell.... now dem don dey use
am watch
ball for buka, B4 u dey use ur ipad dey swag...
now ipad
na heavy load to carry commot 4
house,
B4 u go dey use brazillian hair
dey form big... now secondary skul
students don dey
wear am troway,
B4 u dey go vacation 4 Uk dey
talk pass
urself... now boys don dey buy 1st class
ticket dey enta london jux to go
lick ice
cream,
Bottom line...no dey over do like
say dat tin no go reach anoda person
hand, All na
vanity, e dey fade like Aba Jean.
nor 4get
say tortoise car na big man
motor b4 o... Notin wey come wey nor get
expiring date,
even the life you have na
borrow you
borrow am. Humility na the best
choice......

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by datnewgurljazz: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Smh
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by Rooneyboy(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2013
I don't know y I so much love this babe.

Would gladly kiss that bom-bom any day any time .
Re: PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013 by alexis007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rooneyboy: I don't know y I so much love this babe.

Would gladly kiss that bom-bom any day any time .
....mr. Man...are u a night-soil man?...if yes...then i understand ur obssession over other people's shit... angry

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu's Daughter, Temidayo Is Gorgeous (photos) / Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby / WTF! Instagram Babe Temitope Flaunts Her Heavy Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.