Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy (908 Views)

Beyond Petroleum Lubricants Ltd 2013 Recruitment (3 Positions) / Accounting Officer/ Cashier Urgently Required In Beyond Petroleum Lubricants Ltd / Beyond Petroleum Lubricants Ltd Urgently Needs The Services Of A Sales Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by victor4u(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Was invited for interview by BeyondPetroleum Lubricants... can anyone confirm the authenticity of this company.

Their address is

Adenekan Plaza 3rd floor,
1 Adenekan str by college bustop opp access bank
Okota Lagos.

I dont want to waste my time going there.

Their website is not opening.
Re: Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by victor4u(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Does anyone has info about them please?
Re: Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by victor4u(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
106 VIEWS...no response...na wa ooo
Re: Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by kayus2009: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
d company is real. i ve been there for an interview for the post of a sales engineer last year.
Re: Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by victor4u(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Can you tell us more about the company? what they are into and all that?

were you required to pay anytin?

and whats your interview on a saturday? mine is on a saturday
Re: Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by kayus2009: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
they are into production and marketing of lubricants.okota branch is their head office and i think they have their factory at mowe. i was there for the post of a sales engineer.we where 3 in number and only 1 person was picked at the end and i was not successful.the mode of d interview was oral.The pay was N40,000 per month.GOODLUCK.
Re: Beyondpetroleum Lubricants Vacancy by victor4u(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
40k?? dats so ridiculous.. i rather use my saturday to sleep. inbox me ur number please eva_victor2005@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

W.H.R NIG Inc Inviting For Interview / j / Vacancies @ A Multinational Conglomerate - September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.