Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Stop Wasting Time - Take Advantage Of Free Courses Online! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop Wasting Time - Take Advantage Of Free Courses Online! (632 Views)

10 Universities Abroad That Offer Free Science Courses Online / COURSERA: Take The World’s Best Courses, Online, For Free / Free Courses With Certificate Of Completion From Cosmopolitan University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Time - Take Advantage Of Free Courses Online! by onialex14(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
So let me advice anyone interested in learning to take advantage of so many free courses online that are being offered by some of the best universities on line. These courses range from computer science to psychology,from literature to mathematics. I have personally taken a couple of these classes and i can vouch for the programs and best of all, they are free. Absolutely free grin

For more details, please visit http://americanstudentblog.com/a-taste-of-american-online-education/
Re: Stop Wasting Time - Take Advantage Of Free Courses Online! by onialex14(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
t-hazz:
Thanks

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Candidates Paid N5,000 – N20,000 To Cheat / Uniben 2013 Admission Cutoff Point / Inter-faculty Transfer Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.