Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

500gb Seagate Freeagent™ Hard Drive For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 500gb Seagate Freeagent™ Hard Drive For Sale (2339 Views)

500gb Seagate Hdd For Sale / 500gb External Harddisk(seagate) For Sale (clearance Sales)at 10,500 / Brand New 500gb Seagate External Hard-disk>25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500gb Seagate Freeagent™ Hard Drive For Sale by boye1: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2008
I have 500GB Seagate FreeAgent™ Hard Drive for sale limited stock available
500GB Seagate FreeAgent™ Hard Drive

Manufacturer: Seagate

• 500GB external hard drive
• Ideal storage for large digital music, photo video, personal data and multimedia files
• Blazingly fast 7200 rpm high performance to effortlessly handle large amounts of data
• Whisper quiet and cool operation
• USB 2.0 interface
• 2 year manufacturers limited warranty

Computers come and go, but your content should always be nearby. The FreeAgent™ desktop drive is the best place to gather and access all of your important photos, movies, music, games and documents. Simply plug in the power and the USB cable and you’re ready to go. To help eliminate the slightest bit of worry,
there is even included a manufacturers five-year limited warranty.

Manufacturer: Seagate
Q) Is this unit ''always on''. I.E. Does it continue to spin even if the computer it is connected to is turned off? -
A) it does stop spinning if computer does not access it after a while to conserve power.

Q) Can you network this USB Drive? -
A) you could as long as you had a network storage adapter (such as our order code A76CZ)

Q) Is this suitable for a laptop - A) Suitable for both Laptops and standard PC's

Q) Can I use this to back up information from 2 different PCs, -
A) Yes you could (but not at the same time obviously)

Q) can i connect this hard drive to my xbox 360?
A) Yes the product does support that.

Q) Does this device support fire wire ?
A) I am afraid not

Q) Can it be used with VISTA? - alan
A) According to seagate yes it will

Q) does/will this product work with Vista

Q) can this product plug and play with a PS3 game station? -

Q) Is this compatible with linux -
A) The sleep function is not compatible with linux. The unit must be set to "always on" using a PC before connecting via a linux mount

Q) can this product run software from it
A) it can do but only on the computer used to install the software (you are not able to use installed software on other systems)

Q) What is the dimensions & weight of this product please? -
A) 190mm tall x 40mm thin x 162 mm 0.9 kg

Q) Can this USB drive be used effectively with Vista Premium opeating system?

Q) Can i connect it to my tv to watch my video files?
A) I am afraid not (this is only an external enclosure, you would need a multimedia enclosure for media playback)

Q) Can it be used with a Mac ?
A) OSX or above yes

Q) Hi Can it be used on windows 98? Thanks
A) I am afraid 2000/XP or above

Q) Will the device work with Windows ME? - Thanks John -
A) Yes the product does support that provided you are running the latest updates and device drivers.

Q) Does the unit have an on/off switch or does this have to be done at the mains? -
A) On/off is done via the mains

Q) Is the hard drive user replaceable for one of a larger capacity in the future? -
A) This is only possible via modifying the unit and as such would void any warranty.

Q) Does this device have a cache ? and if so what size? -
A) 8mb

price: N30,000.00

Re: 500gb Seagate Freeagent™ Hard Drive For Sale by asiafa(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hello Boye1,

Kindly give me a call on 08033444679. I need some peices of the seagate 500GB hard drive.

Thanks!
Re: 500gb Seagate Freeagent™ Hard Drive For Sale by airroseice(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2009
Boye1

Is this Hard Drive still avialable?
I'd Love to Purchase it.
Please email (talk2eros@yahoo.ie) me

Eros.
Re: 500gb Seagate Freeagent™ Hard Drive For Sale by chomen(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2011
do u have trabit hard drive

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / **** US Used Blackberry Bold 3 With Accessories For Sale 48k****just arrived / Hitachi Camera (hdc-991e) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.