Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Bloggers On Nairaland: Let Build Backlink For Our Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers On Nairaland: Let Build Backlink For Our Blog (487 Views)

I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! / Female Bloggers On Nairaland! Come Here!! / Bloggers On Wordpress, Drop Ur Blog Related Problems Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers On Nairaland: Let Build Backlink For Our Blog by dotun4luv(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Are you a blogger or webmaster? Does Google page ranked you high? Let build our Google page rank and Google index through link building.
Add another blogger or webmasters link to you blog or website and then he/she we add you back to increase Google page rank!
Add me on http://www.bestblogtech.com
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Let Build Backlink For Our Blog by akintayo1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
dotun4luv: Are you a blogger or webmaster? Does Google page ranked you high? Let build our Google page rank and Google index through link building.
Add another blogger or webmasters link to you blog or website and then he/she we add you back to increase Google page rank!
Add me on http://www.bestblogtech.com

Nice concept, but it will be better if you read and find a good post to link to rather than just passing links.Moreover, you should do little research on the blog you're linking to, this is very important.

Right now am on your blog, if i see a post worthy to share, i will put up a post on my blog and will definitely link to it directly and not your home page. This also one thing you should watch out for, don't link to a blog homepage, but rather a post on that blog is more worthy and value to Google than linking to a blog homepage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Generate Online Income / Thanks To Free Money / Ftp Issue On Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.