Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fleet Supervisor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fleet Supervisor (649 Views)

Fleet Supervisor / Entry Level: Fleet Supervisor, SAB Miller / Urgent Need Of Hr/admin Manager, Customer Service Officer, Fleet Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleet Supervisor by Coachyla: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2013
Fleet Supervisor:

Responsibility: Keep detailed information on all vehicles including; upload registration information, update vehicle status, update insurance information, delete termed vehicles and add acquired vehicles, as required. Troubleshoot daily questions and concerns from the field, relating to vehicles. Administer insurance, vehicle registration and driver identification programs. Audit and payment of all fleet invoices in conjunction with accounts officer. Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information. Supervise the processes of routine and ad-hoc vehicle maintenance. vehicle particulars renewal. Assist with the purchase of vehicle spare parts. Supervise the process of handling insurance claims ensuring the VFR, police report, pictures of the damaged vehicle, repair estimate and the driver report are made available. Ensure that all fleet and support personnel adhere to safe working practices.

Skills: Must have a level of competence relating to vehicle safety and legality either gained through experience or qualification. Oral communication skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Organizing skills, Time Management, Managing Processes, Supervision, Delegation, Planning, Problem solving skills, Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools, Investigative skills, Ability to work under pressure.

Interested candidates should forward his/her cv to abayomi@abrahamholmes.com.
Subject: Fleet Supervisor
Re: Fleet Supervisor by carbon1224(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Please the email address returns back.kindly correct the exact enail address.thank you.
Re: Fleet Supervisor by carbon1224(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Here is my email onayigats@gmail.com. Please I need this job.
Re: Fleet Supervisor by bigyomite(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2013
I have forward my CV, have experiance in fleet supervision through my hr/admin profession where more 80 trucks were kept under my supervision @ my former oil and gas company-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Fleet Supervisor by bigyomite(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2013
My Abayo the mail bounce bk can u pls give us another email id?
Re: Fleet Supervisor by carbon1224(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
I am a profesional fleet officer.I already worked with a reputable company with the best fleet unit in africa.please I need an alternative email to enable me forward my CV.
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Lucrative Offers / Hr Vacancies In Leading Insurance Firm / Industrial Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.