Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out (1533 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Lanre Teriba Aka Atorise Celebrates 20yrs On Stage / Lanre Teriba (atorise) Just Acquired A Hummer Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out by Kaymisola(f): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Famous Gospel musician Lanre Teriba also known as 'Atorise' who was robbed and shot after performing in South Africa on the 15th of Feb, 2013, has cried out for our prayers.
Since the accident Lanre has been receiving treatments at Steve Biko hospital in Pretoria, South Africa and has been confined to a wheelchair.

The singer recently said "The doctors have put me on wheelchair for now. Steve Biko hospital in Pretoria South Africa. I don't want to send the pictures because I don't want to remain on the seat. I just want people to pray for me to get up and walk with my legs."
May the good Lord heal you Lanre.
(http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/please-pray-for-me-to-walk-with-my-legs.html)

Re: Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out by Chiefupper: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
I wish him quick recovery even though I don't like his music
Re: Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out by ZACHIE: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
i hear say the guy like toto die.
maybe na one of the girls him don use and dump arrange am like this.
4kids from 4 women?? na him cross make him carry am and leave to my own cross jare.
Re: Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out by Tsun(f): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
You will walk with your two legs again IJN!!
Re: Pray For Me To Walk With My Legs Again - Gospel Singer Lanre Teriba Cries Out by Abiolachiefo(m): 6:15am On Mar 08, 2013
ZACHIE: i hear say the guy like toto die.
maybe na one of the girls him don use and dump arrange am like this.
4kids from 4 women?? na him cross make him carry am and leave to my own cross jare.

Some people are dumb sha...

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Treats A Lucky Fan To A Chinese Course Meal In Lagos! / Most Stylish Moments At Basket Mouth Uncensored In Lagos - See Pics / Photos: Rihanna Steps Out In A Bra & Male Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.