Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper (1334 Views)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / The Meek / The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
NOW THIS HAS BEEN A QUESTION ASKED BY SO MANY INQUISITIVE MINDS BOTH THEISTS AND ATHEISTS THE WORLD OVER AND NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION BECAUSE THE WORDS IN THE SCRIPTURES WAS CLOSED ( DANIEL 12 VS 4 )UNTIL THE LAST DAYS, WHICH WE ARE IN NOW. THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORDS HAVE BEEN OPENED AND I HOPE TO EDIFY AND MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS SO. THERE ARE A FEW BARRIERS AND OBSTACLES YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH FOR YOU TO MAKE IT TO THE FINISH LINE INTO THE KINGDOM. THE FIRST BARRIER IS
1-PRIDE : BEFORE THE LORD WILL EVEN CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION INTO THE KINGDOM YOU HAVE TO BE DEVOID OF PRIDE. SCRIPTURE SAYS ONLY THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF PRIDE, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED AND WILL NEVER GET PAST THIS STAGE. ONLY THE MEEK AND HUMBLE WILL GET PAST THIS STAGE.

2-ONCE YOU GET PAST STAGE 1, THEN THE NEXT STAGE IS THAT FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO GO INTO THE NEXT PHASE OF MAKING IT INTO THE KINGDOM, ALL YOUR INIQUITY AND PAST EVIL DEEDS HAVE TO BE SEARCHED OUT AND RECOMPENSED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. ALL YOUR PAST EVIL DEEDS WILL BE BEATEN OUT OF YOU IN THE FURNACE OF SUFFERING AND AFFLICTION. ALL YOUR PAST DEEDS WILL BE SEARCHED OUT. PSALMS 10 VS 15 seek out his wickedness till thou find none. YOUR WICKEDNESS WILL BE SEARCHED OUT TILL THEIR IS NOTHING LEFT. AS SUCH EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A MEEK AND HUMBLE AND NICE PERSON, BUT YOU WILL BE GOING THROUGH LOTS OF HARDSHIP AND SUFFERING. THIS IS YOU GETTING PURGED. YOU ARE GETTING READY AND PREPARED FOR THE KINGDOM. EVERY SIN YOU HAVE COMMITTED IN YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE HAS TO BE SEARCHED OUT AND RECOMPENSED. THIS IS WHY YOU SEE VERY NICE PEOPLE SUFFERING AND IN HARDSHIP. THEY ARE BEEN REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. THEY WILL ONLY BE RELEASED WHEN THE INIQUITY IN THEM HAS BEEN SEARCHED AND THERE IS NONE LEFT. YOU CAN NEVER ENTER THE KINGDOM WITH AN OUNCE OF INIQUITY LEFT IN YOU. YOU HAVE TO SUFFER TO WIPE ALL PAST INIQUITIES AND BRING DOWN TO ZERO.

NOW THE PROUD AND ARROGANT MAN ON THE OTHER HAND DID NOT GET PAST STAGE 1 SO THE LORD DID NOT CONSIDER HIS APPLICATION. SO THE LORD WILL LEAVE HIM TO HIS FOLLY TO KEEP ADDING SIN UNTO SIN AND LIVING IN HIS OWN FOLLY AND ENJOYING HIS 'LIFE' . ISAIAH 30 VS 1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: SO BASICALLY THEY KEEP ADDING SIN UNTO SIN UNTIL REVELATION 18 VS 5 for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes AND THEN THE PERSON WILL EVENTUALLY END UP SMOKED IN ALL KINDS OF TERRIBLE WAYS WHEN THE LORDS TIME COMES TO VISIT THAT PERSON.

AND THE SUFFERING NICE PEOPLE ALWAYS WONDER WHY THE EVIL PROSPER

PSALMS 73 VS 3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

JOB 21 VS 7 Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power? ASKING WHY THE WICKED NEVER DIE AND ALWAYS PROSPER

MALACHI 3 VS 15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS ABOVE ASKED BY PEOPLE THAT WHY DO THE WICKED PROSPER. AND AS I SAID EARLIER, THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE

JOB 21 VS 30 That the wicked are reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath

SO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE WICKED PROSPER AND THE NICE PEOPLE SUFFER. THE WICKED IS RESERVED TO THE DAY OF THE DESTRUCTION WHILE THE MEEK ARE PROTECTED FROM THE DAY OF DESTRUCTION AND PREPARED FOR HEAVEN BY HAVING THEM GO THROUGH THEIR TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS NOW. ONLY THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. THE LORD HATES PRIDE AND WICKEDNESS. NOW IF YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO FRONTPAGE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED BECAUSE THIS IS A QUESTION THAT PLAGUES EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS WORLD AS WELL AS EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN. SHALOM
Re: Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
SO BASICALLY IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH CONTINUOUS HARDSHIP, ITS NOT BECAUSE THE LORD HATES YOU. ITS BECAUSE THE LORD LOVES YOU.

HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.

REVELATION 3 VS 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline.

1 Like

Re: Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper by harbibi: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hmmmm. Well the answer is abit comforting though. undecided
Re: Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper by crackhaus: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Your generalizations should be put in parenthsis, meaning sir that not all wicked people prosper and not all meek/nice people suffer as well.
God is not a man that he should lie, what he has said..he will do.. For all other things shall be added unto us after we seek first the kingdom of God.... Store up treasures not on earth but in heaven where thieves do not break in...
The reason I quoted those scriptures is to let us know that the bible as the word of God also stands as a most contradictory book of laws. Your opinion of the stage 2 suffering of those who successfully went through stage 1 is at best contracdictory... King David was meek before he became proud and still God calls him a man after my own heart.. Peter the disciple of Jesus can never be considered meek or nice but we all know the church stands today in reverence to peter as the seat of power.
My conclusion sir is this, everybody (meek or wicked, proud or humble) will face judgement at the end of days after the sound of the trumpet..there's no judgement before that on earth whatsoever...good people suffer and they also prosper, bad people prosper and they also suffer as well...Lucifer is the prince of this world and it has been so since the day he decieved Eve, before that Adam was made the master of all.
When Jesus died, he descended into hell and after 3days of battle he won the key of life & death over from the hands of satan..that didn't make Jesus prince of this world, it gave him power over death which is why he resurrected and which is why all dead will be resurrected at the end of days.
Everything that happens on earth is Lucifer trying really hard to mess things up not God separating proud from meeak and/or nice from wicked...all that will be done on the day of judgement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Great Judgement Morning / Does The Holy Spirit Direct The Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses? / The Wonders Of Divine Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.