Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter (1246 Views)

Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste / How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter by Kaymisola(f): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz On Twitter, they be blaming her for being 'so sexy and curvy'
Toh! Toolz is in trouble today...hehehe! People should leave her alone now....as far I am concerned she is super-sexy!
I was going through my Twitter handle when I noticed that Toolz was actually Trending on the medium, so I decided to carry out my research to know - why and what she was/is trending for.
[img]
I found out that she was trending for the wrong reasons - her haters and beefers were yabbing her for no just cause. You can imagine someone for instance ‏@Chiny2k12 saying "Apart from the fact dat toolz is Tiwa's frnd, is there anything else that makes her a celeb?"
And someone else said @shenino: Toolz is so fat that the only phone that fits her is that galaxy tab2...
@SAMMIE_SALONZO I'm sure the guy hitting TOOLZ , *if he's on twitter* will just be reading y'all tweets abt how u wann bang toolz & just be smiling bruh. ☺ Don't be Deceived...
@moyo_owolabi 2 much hypin RT @Rayyzor: Up? Dnt get u "@moyo_owolabi: Her tym is up .RT @Emmy891: But why una hate Toolz like this?"
see some of the tweets
(http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/nigerians-be-hating-toolz-on-twitter.html)

Re: Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter by obowunmi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
She's hella FAT. I advise that she gets on a diet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter by tpia5: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter by free2ryhme: 12:49am On Mar 08, 2013
she take their sugar of the marriage market .... She don sell market finish make dem go die
Re: Nigerian Girls Be Hating Toolz, Protest Against Her On Twittter by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 08, 2013
The woman is curvy and thick def not fat.

She has the kind of body that can make any man head turn.

Women and their jealousy, undecided haters gonna hate anyway.

(1) (Reply)

........... / Pictures From Terry G`s Birthday In Abuja / Beyonce Is Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.