Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (33020 Views)

Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by khalifer(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
whats dis,he looks like house help,see how money change himgrin grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by nijanigga: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
That time Nigeria was still good.Now we have scammers,looters and songs wey no dey teach common sense.
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
And these guys said they were 26! Wtf! He look over 26 @2007

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by braxjay(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
fellis:

Not every girl likes money and fame. It is possible that she has no regrets for leaving him.

dude, try this when ever u want a break up........ "baby I'm bankrupt". then you'll know the true meaning of MONEY ANSWERS ALL THINGS (even long-lasting relationships)she'll leave you so fast your **** will fall lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

walescounis: if she had knew

for you mehn, u just made my day of laughter complete, badt guy grin grin grin i guess u did this on purpose, rendering English language useless cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by Afam4eva(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
The girl looks very beautiful. I wonder how ravishing she will look presently.
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by ogeoflyf(f): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
cool
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by Slankey: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
MEILYN: hmmmmmmm Na wa oooo......D gal go dey regret nw oooo.....

Hey! Did u buy your data subscription from heaven?
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by JonCina(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
English made in Nairaland!
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by MEILYN(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Slankey:

Did you buy your data subscription from heaven?
i dont buy data bro....free tins onpoint

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by robay(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
wowww intersting grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
are you related to rita of koko mansion?
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by segsxpendable(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
this is what i have to say!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by JonCina(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
Daveseeker: Watch how the transformation of life can be. The vision was still a mission in his heart. Time passed by and that determination became accomplished. Once that boy that stands in front of the camera and snap, now the boss that get paid for a shot. JUST A LITTLE PATIENT. We can do it; Even if others says we can't.
Dave Seeker
[color=#990000][/color]

...and u come make the PATIENT big! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by karlnyeno: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
She is an air hostess in psquare's private jet
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by sahyd1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
MEILYN:
i dont buy data bro....free tins onpoint

Guy! Plz explain hw U̶̲̥̅̊ get diz free data bundle! I need it like yesterday
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by BashMe1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2013

Kai, c Shooting! i don die grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by MEILYN(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
sahy'd:

Guy! Plz explain hw U̶̲̥̅̊ get diz free data bundle! I need it like yesterday
As u see me dey do advert, u suppose know say no be free.......My contact details is there anyway

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by Rocktation(f): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
Odinaka00:

Not every girl likes money and fame bro......you won't believe dat mah gf had to change her line cuz of Flavour.....I repeat, nt every girl likes fame

True.
I'd embolden money, if the contextual meaning here, weren't so inexact. Every body likes money...but not everyone likes having that very loud kind, that will keep them looking over their shoulders, for all time.
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
You See!

This is One reason i keep telling my GF to have Faith in me - She gotta forget about the Shopping for now!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by EzePromoe: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
That girl na my relative o. shocked shocked shocked
The one wey we see for Iroko tree with rope the time wey P-square dem release "Chop my money."
She was singing;
Mmu kwesiri iri ego Peter ma n'o John mere ya cry
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by sahyd1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
MEILYN:
As u see me dey do advert, u suppose know say no be free.......My contact details is there anyway
Ơ̴̴̴͡k! Hw much it will cost me 2 av dat bundle plan?
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by shawndhabi: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
tunapawizzy:
dies

hahahahaha. laughs and dies
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by jydux(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
The girl is Lola Omotayo. D same person Peter now has 2kids with
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by MEILYN(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
sahy'd:

Ơ̴̴̴͡k! Hw much it will cost me 2 av dat bundle plan?
u will have to pay me 3,000naira u wont pay Airtel a dime.....add me on fb www.facebook.com/omokogi

Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by fpeter(f): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
........seriously shocked shocked "knew".
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by xGun: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Adanyebe: SO WERE IS THE GIRL IN QUESTION NOW?
Ask google
Re: Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 by princeFAD: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
The comments of some of u guys about this picture amaze me.U turn to judge by mere looking at picture.Why should you base your conclusion on mere simple picture and imaginary thought.What of if it is the guy that left her after he had probably fullfilled his lustful desire with her.what made u think that the lady wud be lamenting of not stay with Psquare.U dont even know the position of the lady now.U dont know the story about their relationship and u came here talking rubbish and saying some kind of derogatary remark about the lady.

Please it is high time we changed our mindset and the way we think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie / Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.