Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) (40446 Views)

PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / See Peter Okoye & Girlfriend, Paul Okoye Back In 1997 (photos) / Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by omophilip: 8:14pm On May 23, 2013
TB Joshua in 1997

www.kumkumba..com

10 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by osmosisi: 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
No let holy spirit slap u ooooo. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 23, 2013
d Abraham of our time

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by israel007: 9:36pm On May 23, 2013
I too like this Man.

I cut cap for you, sir.

The real man of God

23 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by dhardline(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2013
Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.

54 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2013
chai God is great oo

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Symphony007: 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
Rev. Kings!!!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by jeffizy(m): 12:07am On May 24, 2013
Ok.
The prophet has been doing his preaching since days of humble beginnings ( judging from the pictures here).Wearing outdated and worn clothes,even as at that time. Nobody paid attention.
Now that he wears polished safari suits, it's t.b this, t.b that!

24 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by usibengate(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2013
TB. Joshual is a complete man of God in every facet of christianity.

8 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by masterpiecer(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.

What r u insinuating?
I have listened to his sermon several times and he preaches salvation most times, as a matter of fact i even enjoy listening to his sermon than the deliverance session.

14 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by theripper3: 12:10am On May 24, 2013
He wan resemble Prof Wole Soyinka small o abi my eyes dey deceive me.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by aminho(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2013
Dis was b4 Nigerian Pastors began thinking or even dreaming of privet jet
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by moderatorr: 12:11am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.
he does, so what are u talking about?
he just delivered didier zokora, drogba' brother.
forget the deliverance, listen to his sermon.
you go believe say pastor dey, pastor dey join.

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2013
interesting..............btw has the mystery of the baby mama of his first pikin been solved?
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by martindgre: 12:15am On May 24, 2013
Have faith all the young shall grow. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. grin

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by idriis: 12:15am On May 24, 2013
He looks older and pale here compare to now. Why?
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by moderatorr: 12:15am On May 24, 2013
supaeagles: interesting..............btw has the mystery of the baby mama of his first pikin been solved?
there's no such mystery.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Artistree: 12:18am On May 24, 2013
You'd soon see his loyalists trooping out 2 wage war agnst any1 who says a word contrary to theirs abt him.
Smetime in Sept 1998, I read the true life story/confessn of 1 of his 4ma aides, who ran away & revealed so many evil fings abt him including peeps who smply disappear yle workn 4 him. Inshort, u dnt evn wanna hear all dis man said about TB, it's horrible!
Well, neva had & sure neva will ve an encounter with him so dose who see him as their god-man, pls study d bible & c wat it teaches!

8 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by HARDEYLEKE(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2013
jeffizy: Ok. The prophet has been doing his preaching since days of humble beginnings ( judging from the pictures here). Nobody paid attention. Now that he wears polished safari suits, it's t.b this, t.b that!
abeg hep me tell dem o
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Drunk: 12:22am On May 24, 2013
O boy!!! Money answers to all things.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:23am On May 24, 2013
edited
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by SincereBigot: 12:23am On May 24, 2013
[size=30pt]so?[/size]
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 24, 2013
He has paid his dues to the gods of success.

Respect!!!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Rexnegro(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2013
val_dee: He has paid his dues to the gods of success.

Respect!!!

Any prove Aboki ? If u don't know or have a fact or evident why no sharap dia before amadioha fire ur hand Wey u type ur rubbish....mumu
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Adex097: 12:35am On May 24, 2013
I like this man but the controversies suroundng him is just too mush,...is he the only man of God? Shebi baba adeboye dey their, kumuyi dey and so many like that but this very good philantropist is always on the frontpage of national dailies and Nairaland...and we al knw that their is an aiota of truth in every rumour.
I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by RickyRoss1(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2013
The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

I like his philosophy- MORE UNTO OTHERS, LESS ON OURSELVES. I practice this and it has helped me a lot. The more you help others, the more you meet unmerited favors everywhere.

I know many people are going to call TB Joshua names. Alot of people say the miracles he perform on TV are fake? I used to think like that but I know many people that got healing at his church. Some had brain tumor, cancer etc, and since many years they got healed they are all living healthy, so those miracles are not fake. I also know some people who went to his church for healing and died, one was a high ranking police officer from Ikeduru.

A great number of Africans say he is using occultic powers bc he perform miracles that are impossible to an ordinary man, but let me ask, if you are a true Christian tell me what God cannot do? Whether he is a true man of God or not, I am not God so I dont know and my bible tells me not to judge. I worship at Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, owned by David Ibiyomie. Our daddy is loved by all, he is very educated and among the top most Intelligent pastors in 9ja, those in PHC can confirm this. But even at that, How do I know whether my pastor is using occultic powers or not? We are human beings and we normally judge from what we see on the outside.

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand.

113 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by everyday: 12:36am On May 24, 2013
It looks more like the days when his ministry was still trying to gain grounds

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by toluleke(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2013
wat happen in 1997...y is he better than u now..spend ur life in more useful tins dan posting pictures of people

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Pricelesss(f): 12:45am On May 24, 2013
I believe that he's a true Man of God and even if he aint, a good evil person who helps people, the sick, oppressed and rejected..

Wish some other self acclaimed Men of God are like him

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by oluwafemi113(m): 12:50am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

I like his philosophy- MORE UNTO OTHERS, LESS ON OURSELVES. I practice this and it has helped me a lot. The more you help others, the more you meet unmerited favors everywhere.

I know many people are going to call TB Joshua names. Alot of people say the miracles he perform on TV are fake? I used to think like that but I know many people that got healing at his church. Some had brain tumor, cancer etc, and since many years they got healed they are all living healthy, so those miracles are not fake. I also know some people who went to his church for healing and died, one was a high ranking police officer from Ikeduru.

A great number of Africans say he is using occultic powers bc he perform miracles that are impossible to an ordinary man, but let me ask, if you are a true Christian tell me what God cannot do? Whether he is a true man of God or not, I am not God so I dont know and my bible tells me not to judge. I worship at Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, owned by David Ibiyomie. Our daddy is loved by all, he is very educated and among the top most Intelligent pastors in 9ja, those in PHC can confirm this. But even at that, How do I know whether my pastor is using occultic powers or not? We are human beings and we normally judge from what we see on the outside.

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand.

Nice write up !!!!!

I second you

12 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by tony1918(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2013
oh I could remember then when this man lives @ my mums friend house at Ikotun then...We went visiting on this faithful day ..has a small boy of about 7years...I excused myself from the gist of my mum and her friend to urinate outside (just to go play outside)...Then I saw this man with so much bears and he was coming toward me...Omo come see run.I know say I go pass hussein bolt that day..My mum cum dey ask wetin happen..I just dey talk say I don see ojuju.(masquerade)..later her friend told her he was a pastor that lives opposite her room..and he has been fasting for about a month then which has later evolved to be T.B Joshua .Omo that was one of the event I can never forget

5 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 24, 2013
This looks like the pictures of someone who gave himself to prayer and fasting...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runtown's Pregnant Girlfriend Shares Throwback Photo Of Them / Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.