Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 (6810 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter (lovely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by gluv01(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Peter Okoye and his Ex girlfriend. See his tweet below and his old school pictures

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by gluv01(f): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2013

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by tpia5: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
she looks angry.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by gluv01(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpia@:
she looks angry.

Back then grin
She must be wishing he is still hers' now
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
See how Peter's head is big like a Lion's head in the 1st pix. He looks deterMINED like Kanu in the other pix. #memory of those days, 1997.
tpia@:
she looks angry.
lol. And she don do 100% smile be dat. Lol!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by chymystique(f): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Looollzzz.... Dah gal's Oversized Shirt no b here ooo... Am jst Hopin D gal is Doin Grt in wateva Stuff she is into jst lik Peter cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Kingslaw(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Money good oh.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by CrimzP(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2013
Money really good o. See how different he looks compared how he looks now. It always pays to follow your dream with determination
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by NeuroBoss(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2013
Instead of him to end the photo caption with something to appreciate the girl who doubtedly is not doing well as him, he's covering face in shame. Now that he can afford to buy love, he should know that he probably would've been a proud family man if he had taken one of his old but true loves. Money and beauty are not everything

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by nellaluv(f): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2013
wannabe ganster tinz tongue
Anyway, sha money good. E don fine small come get six packs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2013
I can't see any girl in the pictures.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2013
He look like sexkillz in the last picture. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by gerrardomendes(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2013
na gal b dat? dis wan no b madam na sirdam
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
The chic looks hot.... she must have either gotten hotter or pretty cold
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by NEROSKY(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
What else can I say. Money good o! Father Lord abeg 4giv me my sins n bless my hustle
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by missvera(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
He still looked cute.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by marvi212: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
Money is really good ;DMoney is really good
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Rooneyboy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
J12: I can't see any girl in the pictures.

Oh boi, I be think say na only me ooo .
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Peterkleva(m): 3:03am On Aug 22, 2013
J12: I can't see any girl in the pictures. Oh boi, I be think say na only me
ooo . U no get eye
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by dplomaticVal: 3:45am On Aug 22, 2013
money's good
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by PezzoNovante(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
See hw decently the girl dressed...not the girls of nowadays...she for smile small nw aba...
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
4th pic floods me with nostalgia. That must be back gate and front of girls hostel
I remember reporting at this location every evening to hook up or watch sugar daddies pick up the aristos. I remember laughing at their antics & waywardness, wondering who would marry them in the end. Those days are gone now. These days , I pick up the aristos and they pretend to be "good " girls while I pretend to agree with them.
It is time, I get camera friendly & learn to take pictures for posterity.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by MOSSADII(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
[b]Then you blind!![[/b]quote author=J12]I can't see any girl in the pictures. [/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by swtme(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
That girl is fine,e don tay when peter get eyes 4 fine babes. She will be very hot now......
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by fankasibe: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2013
See as Peter and d girl kon dress like 'DEEPER LIFE' members. That girl papa na pastor, he kon talk sey him daughter no go marry person wey no get future......1997-2013
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of Himself And His Ex-girlfriend Back In '97 by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2013
These pictures, are they necessary!
Why now or are u still addicted to this
Girl, u wanna go back? Please do not
Give her false hope, i beg u.

(1) (Reply)

Fan Criticises The Outfit Of Umu Obiligbo, See His Views Here................... / NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look / Meet 6 Top Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Claims The Are Still Virgins – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.