Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) (24051 Views)

Buy African Prints Such As Ghana Wax, Daviva @ Wholesale Prices / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Happy new week...as the election has been postponed...
All those that put their orders on hold can now complete theirs orders so it will be sent as soon as possible ...

Thanks...Finally we are celebrating Valentine...so happy Val in advance to all my old and new customers.

Show some love..get a gift for your loved ones...

I have mine for you too...so just holla fir your Val gifts....
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2015
this season of love, we appreciate great customers like you with a heartwarming message of love.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Happy Valentine's Day...check my signature below for you val gift...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
nothing good comes easy....
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2015
didn’t know that as an entrepreneur, even as a not very good one, you can make way more money than you would as an employee. As an entrepreneur I’ve made more money in single days than I made in full years as an employee.

You will face challenges as an entrepreneur, but those challenges pale in comparison to the challenge of selling your soul for a paycheck.

Challenges
1. Picking the right business
your business doesn’t help people, doesn’t provide a solution, or doesn’t give people something they want then your business is shit and it will fail.

To do great business you should have a great product or service that you believe in. If you believe in it, you can get others to believe in it. When you don’t believe in something but you tell other people they should buy it you are lying and deceiving.
Capital
How do you start a business when you don’t have any money? Good question, and there are two solutions:

Borrow money  - I HATE this idea for new entrepreneurs. Unless you’re experienced, know what you’re doing and you’re certain your business can succeed (and grow) you should not borrow a single dime.
Bootstrap – Use only a small amount of money and find a creative way to get your business going.

Finding customers

Finding customers is only a challenge if you don’t have a good product or service. If you have a good product or service then people will come to you, no need to spend hundreds or thousands on advertising. At least not right away.

Dealing with negative people,
Finding trustworthy business partners, building a reputation
Dealing with competition

1 Share

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2015
can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 295935A3
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bobo65(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wish it were 1k cry
I need 4 diff types
whatsapp me if possible 07032443577
im in lagos
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 2:55am On Feb 23, 2015
bobo65:
Wish it were 1k cry
I need 4 diff types
whatsapp me if possible 07032443577
im in lagos

Ok...I have added you on Whatsapp...we can chat more there...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bobo65(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2015
bank2k4real:

Ok...I have added you on Whatsapp...we can chat more there...

Not gotten any msg o
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2015
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.......happy new month The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.......happy new month
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ten words of wisdom.

One a day
______________________________ ____
1. ON EARNING:
Never depend on single income. Make
investment to
create a second chance.

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
2. ON SPENDING:
If you buy things you do not need, soon you
will have to sell things you need.

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2015
3. ON SAVINGS:
Do not save what is left after spending, but
spend what is left after saving.

Happy independence day, Ghana

1 Share

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2015
______ ____
4. ON TAKING RISK:
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
__________ ____
5. ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.

In lagos now to visit my Lagos customers...
One week tour

Place your order and get it delivered by me..personally...
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by debbydee(f): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
bank2k4real:
__________ ____
5. ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.

In lagos now to visit my Lagos customers...
One week tour

Place your order and get it delivered by me..personally...

i hope you are planning to visit me.
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Sunday
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
No matter where you place a star, a star would always shine. Stars don’t struggle to shine, they just shine.
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Happy new week....keep the orders coming...

Vote wisely....
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigerians as you go to the poll today, please don't sell your vote......vote wisely

#nigeriadecides

Don't forget to place your order for easter
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please our new BBM pin is 2849DDB6 please resend all the invites...thanks
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter to you all.....
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Finally...elections are over...

Congrats to to all the winners

You can now place your orders and receive them asap....

Happy to serve you more better

1 Share

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by viyon02: 2:11am On Apr 14, 2015
i love ur latest post how much is it?
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2015
viyon02:
i love ur latest post how much is it?

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2849DDB6
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just arrived....place your orders now....

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2015
Longest time....am back and better...keep ordering...birthday bonus comming soon....watchout
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who missed me...am back from exile...hoola for new products...

1 Share

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Birthday promo going on....buy any 15 pcs and get 1 free slippers and 1 dashiki top
Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
W

1 Like

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Happy new month my good people....#new arrivals

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by bank2k4real(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Happy new month my good people....#new arrivals

Place your orders now

1 Share

Re: PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE) by Sefunmi74: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please can you send me the price list i asked for?
bank2k4real:

FREE DELIVERY ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For Buyers For Your Bulk Food Products, Please Enter Here: / Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. / Pure Water Machine (DINGLI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.