Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do Mad People Share Any Common Right In The Society? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Mad People Share Any Common Right In The Society? (571 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Share Any Near-death Experience? (please Not Sleep) / Why Do Mad People Laugh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Mad People Share Any Common Right In The Society? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
How important is mad people in the society, Do they have any common right with normal people?
D way they're treated nowadays is quite alarming. I knw dat in many countries like d United States they're not allowed to loiter around hopelessly which allocates a reasonable amount of right to them. So, I want to knw what it's like; Is it that they are nt recognised in d society or that they're just of victim circumstances? What's d situation of an ordinary mad man in ur locality?
Re: Do Mad People Share Any Common Right In The Society? by Freiburger(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
I heard John Kerry yesterday saying this '' in America you 've got the right to be stupid. grin grin grin
Re: Do Mad People Share Any Common Right In The Society? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Freiburger: I heard John Kerry yesterday saying this '' in America you 've got the right to be stupid. grin grin grin
what?

(1) (Reply)

The Only Porcelain Insulator Making Factory In Africa:seek A Joint Partnership / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv Farmers / New Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.